Oay! lol....
ok (I wanna break this post up so that you guys won't get too tired reading one post in one shot, see, I'm a considerate guy ^^)
so today Kah Moon commented that I didn't shave and I look old....
I am still confused about this type of comments... me being old and all...I mean, I seem like the most jumpy+bubbly+loud person in my circles and no other mad dude can actually beat me in term of craziness and jolliness... and I thought all that energy would at least make me young... or at least the impression of...
GOD I AM STILL 17 !!!! T_T
why being so hard on me?
maybe I am still traumatized by the comment that sales-guy gave me....
a few of my friends read that post and when they looked at the picture... none of them disagree.... that indeed I look like a father....gosh...
and Ash (my college friend^^, a girl btw) said I look mature for my age....
okay.... still blur about this @.@
maybe I sleep too late these days....
very unhealthy...
and why am I so frustrated about this in the first place?
LOL....
I suppose I always wanna be the cute boy in front of my friends...where they take care of me and I hold no responsibilities....
when I am the elder brother....
and I get blamed for everything.... T_T
so yeah.... I look "old" huh?
(BTW WILLIAM WANNA DYE HIS HAIR!!! OMG! LOL... I mean...yer.... I want too...but I'm
still confused whether to keep my hair colour and approach a raw/dark look....(where I grow a little more facial hair...that looks sexy~~and I may look older.... or go for lighter shades,a cleaner and young look not to mention playful...and Korean.... hmmm...) take getting brain disease into account.... XD
I guess...I let my hair grow long enough...and approach a hairstylist and let him do the suggesting...
I honestly love the grey/black more....maybe its the photo quality effect...
Ok la...see me in this in the coming future ^^
Conclusion = I'll wait for 2 more months.... and I'll get more sleep for you arses to stop saying I look old-.- ISKH!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Old and Young...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/31/2008 08:48:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment