THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blur me...

LOL!!
Okay..I'm not in emo mode anymore...
HAPPY AGAIN~~ lol!

because I found the BIRTH CERT!!!
lol.. silly me..
I got emo cause of stupid things...
after my mom drove off...I wrote the previous post...then listen to songs...
I just don't wanna think about these stuff for the moment...

then my mom came back... apparently she bought some cooking materials...
then she started scolding again=.=
and searching the place for my birth cert...
and keep on asking whether am I certain I actually got back my original birth cert copy..

-.-

I said yes and yes..
after thousands of yes... I started to doubt myself..
god I suck..
LOL

then after an hour...
my mom to her car...
and she screamed..
O.O
apparently she found it..it was under the seat...
AH...under the seat...how nice ...

"I thought you checked my car?!! =,,="
"I did but I was lazy and in a bad mood, can you blame me?"
"zzz... you are one shitty son..."
"I love you mom! ^^ "
and I hugged her
and she shoo-ed me and went back to her room to watch tv...

I did told her to keep my birth cert when leaving the car that day...
I guess she didn't heard me...
Now who should be blamed? -.-

(No one actually..I hate blaming...)

so now I'm happy again! ^^

Conclusion= I can finally change my conclusion colour into red again!

0 Pixie illusions: