THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 23, 2008

A hole in a shoe...



Ai yai yai...for the first time since a very long time... I got pissed off by the natural downpour from the heavens.... its not like last time anymore...when the rain was clear and cooling...now its just acidic and it evaporates so fast that after a full downpour...it actually feels hot...
and KL is the mother of all hells.... at least in Malaysia...

Its been raining for three days straight since Wednesday... and during the same hours...around 5 in the evening...and god... it really wasn't a comfortable situation... on Wednesday, it was already raining when I got out of the lecture hall... and thank GOD! I saw one of my guardian angels, Ivy (not the real spelling) and her friend,Evonne gave Yi yong and I a lift back home...and luckily, Yi yong brought along his umbrella...but its just a mini one...so a part of me still got splashed...

and while walking in the rain...we passed...trees=.=... and Yi yong said not to worry...
and I was panicking and shouting "BUT ITS RAINING HEAVILY AND LIGHTNING BOLTS ARE LIKE ZIG-ZAGGING EVERYWHERE!"
"Don't worry la... you're taller than me..." was his answer...
I threw him this look -.-
and shouted :"YOU STUPID! WHEN LIGHTING STRIKES THERE WILL BE A 5METRES RADIUS SHOCKWAVE, YOU WILL KENA ALSO LA!"
(either that is crap or it is a fact...I remember I read it from somewhere..LOL but it did shut him up and made him panicked)
HAHAHA

and the trees are seemingly getting taller and taller...
@.@ and definitely scarier... and I don't know why... I so stupid... we ran with the umbrella..and the friction of the wind plus velocity and kinetic energy whatever flipped the umbrella and broke one of the metal rods thingy of the umbrella....LOL..really embarrassing.. the umbrella was literally inside out=.=...

then luckily a petrol station was nearby and we stopped there for a few minutes and decided to run to fix the umbrella and stop by a nearby cafe so at least we could rest and do some work...
It was hours....of waiting...and copying of name list...till the rain stopped...

did I mention.... that my shoe....the one for the left foot actually have a small hole on the soles...and water just keep going in...
utterly disgusting...=.=
and when I walk...it squeaked like I'm wearing baby squeaky shoes >.<.... and the wet feeling of squashing dirty water and dirt every time you take a step...its just ..so... EW=.=...
and the next day, before going to school...Yi Yong said he not going to take his umbrella... and I felt something weird about it..but I ignored that statement because I was still have a asleep and getting ready for school.... and then the droplets of clarity came during afternoon too... when Yi Yong and I were walking towards the sports complex...to check out the societies booth...
AND I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ONLY HAD IT FOR A DAY....
I don't have time to check it out le... half way through the parking area and just 20 metres away to the entrance and
BAM!
rain came pouring down like nobody's business... and I had to run back.... cause if not I wouldn't make it home..as I thought.. and Ivy and Evonne invited us to join their ride....
wow... they're such wonderful angels :) HAH....things ain't that pretty though... Evonne parked her car outside..which is like 100 metres away.... and Yi Yong forgot to bring his umbrella...(don't ask me why I don't have one...I lazy+forgot to buy long time ago..) so we had to walk to her car=.=.... and when we reached the LRT station... still had to walk...and we took cover near Jusco...but still, unfortunately got wet in the process... I don't know why.... I accidentally said... "My God, this is disgusting...my feet are wet...and I feel sticky....and dirty... feels like kena rape several times...except you're fully clothed..." and Yi Yong couldn't stop laughing... >:3

and so, we walked into Jusco....and dry ourselves...and poor cleaners...they just moped the floor..LOL....and my left foot was like "Squish squish squish"....and black water kept coming out...
pity them...sorry ah ^^
and we went around browsing...till the rain stopped....
and we ran like idiots back to EGGHOUSE....
(btw we saw this on the way home..so polluted...wow..LOL)

and that day was Thursday!
so got "Pasar Malam" again...haha...
and goodness...lots of people, lots of trash and lots of food...though the sum of price is definitely more expensive....
(oh shoot! I just realised I forgot to eat the chocolate balls and kaya balls I bought...noooo....)

then came Friday...
yes! last day of lectures before the holidays....
and after that all... I went straight to make my ID card..
and I waited..
from 12pm..
and waited..
to 1 pm..
and waited
AND WAITED!
till around 2.30pm...till I can finally leave my forms on the tray! -.-
(OH YEAH I SAW SOMEONE WEARING A SHIRT WITH
"MASTURBATING EVERYDAY IS NOT A SIN" written on it..cool~~ I wanted to take a picture..but I was shy >.<) and at that point I was freaking hungry already...so I went to mum mum at canteen... and I didn't expect what was coming after that.... I bought my food...walk across some tables...and I don't know why... a bunch of seniors turned around to look at me...either I look cute or totally ugly and weird.... >:3
then I sat down beside Christine.... where she left me 5 seconds after...so I was facing a friend I met on Orientation Day...

and Christine told her I am her little brother....typical=.=
and goodness...she kept asking ..you know.. things people ask about family
like "WOW! you guys are twins? so cool!"
"you guys always argue?"
"you guys hang out a lot?"
"she seems to be very active and smart, you never notice how she manage her time? what does she do at her room?"
we even talked about our childhood dreams...and what we did as children...
(I had to make everything up....)
at one point she said "wow, Aquarius people are very interesting! "
and I was like "har? Aquarius? (cause I'm Libran) "
and she said "har? isn't your horoscope sign Aquarius?"
and I went O.O (shoot! GG-ed) and replied "oh yeah lo...haha I suddenly went blurred when you suddenly mentioned the sign ...sorry"
and phew...luckily she believed me...
and all this went on like for at least 40 minutes...Goodness..
then I started to laugh at myself for the silliness and all...lying and stuff...the answers I gave...
(AND I AM BLOODY DAMN GUILTY)
but its funny cause I kept saying "My sister"....
and it kinda felt natural...(shoot...I am a bloody liar!)

Sorry miss...I just had to play along....=.=
(Christine you're mad...)

and so I went back at 4pm to collect my Id card... and unfortunately, they haven't even start printing!=.= My coursemate who was one line behind already had her ID card done...
I really want to set their sorry arses on fire during that moment...

I can't wait no longer and decided to go home...
because there will be a party at 7.30 pm in Xin Yi's house...
and what a sucky friend I am... I totally forgot about her birthday... =.=

just when I was gonna leave EGGHOUSE...it started raining again...
thank god my housemate Hui Yi has an umbrella ..but...
(this picture will explain)

Yeah...I walk around the streets with this for a good 10 minutes.... WOW...
HAHA

and thank God I met Siew Hui and her PBSM friends on the way home...
if not I would be lonely as hell...


Conclusion = 1. I need a new pair of shoes...
2. I need an umbrella.... ella...eh ...eh..eh..
3. I need to check my birthday reminder regularly....

0 Pixie illusions: