as the title suggests..I'm very sorry...haha, for not updating actually...and keeping this blog alive..
I guess I'm just tired...and lazy... I mean a LOT of things happened...weird...dramatic things...funny things.... and bizarre things too.... sorry...
like the last time before I even started my first week in college... I had a steamboat/dinner thingy with my pals from the Prefectorial Board and a BBQ with my former classmates..
which was absolutely fun and yummy! XD and I admit I had a wonderful time...with my friends and all...
and after my second day in college...the pressure actually slowly started to rise..
yep...3rd day! maybe I'm too sensitive..but really...seeing all your peers rushing and grabbing seats in the lecture halls...Jotting down notes like mad! @.@ revising like mad!! reading like mad!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!
and I realised...I'm the only one who is reading a romance novel....-.-
and well, the rest of the days got excited too..
1. my chemistry teacher asked me a question in front of all that people @.@
(damn, shouldn't have made eye-contact) -.-
2. my general paper teacher commented that I look like Korean, so cute (her exact words)
*P/s she didn't add the word "star" behind Korean though...* =_= ....
LOL
3. oh yeah, I am the assistant class rep. !
not official yet though..I think...cause poor dude, he was looking for an assistant and everyone just ignored him...wow... >.<
and so I volunteered...
4. My got to know new friends ^^ funny and noisy ones...and I don't know why..I just realised Christine,Yi Yong and I stick to each other like glue...and people kept asking questions... and we lied that Christine is my twin sister...
and people actually buy that! O.O
WOW~~
(I feel guilty though...for lying...LOL)
5. I got to know this liang moi from A class ^^
wa~~~ lol, I have the right to keep the details to myself..
WAHAHAHA
then oh, on Friday Yi Yong and I were so excited to go home and we rushed like mad back to EggHouse to get our stuff and rushed back to the LRT Station...
and we decided to buy a Touch-N-Go card at the counter...
(different from the one where you buy tickets...)
(LOL...sorry I had to add to this entry...)
(at least you guys don't just read words)
LOL Mukya! XD..
(someone smack me-.-)
Ok...and the funny part is...I was carrying my school bag...
and holding 2 boxes and Yi Yong was carrying 2 bags and my laptop...
and I can quite say we look a bit like idiots...-.-
and after purchasing the card..we thought it could be used straight away... and we kept sliding the card for a good 2 minutes....and kept wondering why it doesn't work...
then I suggested we ask the counter...
and I don't know what Yi Yong ask...or maybe the counter lady saw all the action of stupidity...
when I got that..the counter lady and her co-worker are putting on a "compressed smile" or whatever...like they're trying to retain themselves from going
"HAHAHAHA YOU BOTH ARE TOTAL DUMB-ASSES!!!
YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AND YOU LOOK LIKE ANOTHER JACK-ASS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA XD"
-.-
I was embarrassed like hell... T_T
my point is...
the card needs to be reload-.-...
then on Saturday I just rested my ass off...just sit down and toy with my laptop..
and sleep...and bought some stationery..and for I don't know how many times already, GOD!
Jusco is packed with people! O.O
for a moment I thought I haven't left K.L -.-
and on Sunday too...
where I hung out with Jessica for the whole day...since its on sales and stuff
we went to
(choir from Heaven: Hoooooooooo~~~) @.@
and bought some stuff..
but before that...we tried on so many different fragrances and Jessica bought 2 bottles...haha
very fun indeed...
then we just browse all around the place...
and we went to watch "Speed Racer"
LOL...
(I wanted to do a movie review..on "What Happens In Vegas" and "Speed Racer" but I am kinda lazy..so if you guys really want one..just drop me a message...I don't wanna type nasty things or exaggerate about a movie and no one's gonna read about it...that's a sad case... >.<) but I give you this..."Speed Racer" is not as bad as expected... so back to today... WESAK DAY!!! and today is a public holiday!! so I slept like a pig and rested like a King... like hell that happened=.=... instead.... I had to get up 5 something this morning to get ready to go to college! O.O -.- T_T I'm such a sad bloke... because tomorrow's Orientation and I still don't know why on earth I volunteered to be a helper of the event.. so today there's a meeting.. a horribly long and actually empty one...and boring... -.- honestly, it could have finished in 1 hour.. instead I waited there from 8 am till 1 something in the afternoon... and the worse had yet to come! >:3
after lunch with Christine...
I had to take the Taxi home...so I got on one...and the Taxi drove near to my college's entrance and picked up another 2 guys, who are the committee, I kinda know them...
and I was thinking...
YES! Thank God, another 2 is coming to the same station so we could split the fare ^^
and when we reached, that BLOODY FUCKER!
(I am so sorry if its offending but this will never be more offending if you were in my shoes)
he ASKED ME TO PAY RM3.40
AND THE OTHER 2 TO PAY RM3.40
because we're 2 parties....!
we said we're friends and he kept insisting me paying for myself=.=
and he said he picked me up from another location meaning we weren't together...
wa so good at calculating.... I wanna do business also not that geng...
ISKH!
GOOD LORD! its just a few more walks away...
THAT NASTY ASSHOLE!!!!
T_T
I no money lar...
and on Wesak Day pula...
which is suppose to be Holy~~
@.@
and now I'm here...
tired...
angry...
and apologetic...
Conclusion= Taxi Drivers.... You watch.... =,,=
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sorry ...I'm tired...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/19/2008 04:50:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment