THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 30, 2008

One of the nicest time of my life...

its been such a long time since I actually enjoyed life... and feeling joyful...
or maybe I do every moment except it doesn't last...

but 2 days ago...on Wednesday... I really enjoyed my bloody time and being with my friends~~
on Tuesday I've decided to watch Narnia and Indiana Jones... alone ...T_T

on that beautiful night....
*ring ring*
(actually my house phone doesn't ring...its like another tune made up of chirping of birds...)

"hullo?"
"hello, May I speak to QZ pls"
"speaking...(that was a unfamiliar voice btw, so I was guessing which fool is calling me...)"
"Do you know who I am? hehe...you guess.. ^^"
"har...erm...(I am tired of playing games la my god, but the guy's voice seems playful...so scanned through my brain for playful-voiced friends)
"Jin Chong ah?....nono XiangHui ah?....nono...."
"har? you really don't recognise me already? I'm your classmate ah..."
(@.@ since when I gave my house number to my college friends.....siapa ni wo... suddenly I thought this guy must be dangerous cause too many weird guys come kacau me liao >.<)
"OH! I know liao! So what's up? (even though I dunno who on earth he is..)
"you know liao? then say say, what's my name..." (boy, he had to ask...)
"neh..you're the...Iskh..." (but judging by his speaking style I already knew who he was...but I suddenly forgot his name...)

After trying to avoid answering his name.. he finally told me..
"The Rock la...you have forgotten about me already?" (SCREW YOU FOR NOT BEING SPECIFIC WHEN YOU SAID SAME CLASS)
"nono, of course not...so what's up?"
"wanna go watch Narnia tomorow?.....................................

*wink wink*
wow, that was odd, the rock wo...ask me to hang out~~ so rare...actually that never happened before...
lol...
so on Wednesday, I was feeling happy about watching the movie cause at least I have friends to accompany me...
they were waiting at the Green Box area
and Chee yee and Ee Jun were there!
then we went back down to have lunch...
and my stupid claypot chicken was so...spicy T_T

then we chat about our future...
and damn, I am so bloody damn green with envy....

YOU GUYS READ PROPERLY AH!!!

CHEE YEE IS GOING TO U.K
THE ROCK IS GOING TO USA
AND XIANG HUI IS GOING TO FRANCE!!!!!

O.O
@.@
what on earth... and I don't know where Yee Wei and Ee San are going either... must be heavens too...

those are the places I would kill to go... especially U.K....I wanna study in LSE le....
I hate myself for not studying during form 4 + 5 =.=

then we went back up to buy tickets....and sadly, no more tickets were available...
so we ended up thinking what to do...
I WANNA WATCH NARNIA LA!!!!
T.T

out of nowhere one of us screamed...LETS GO SING KARAOKE!! in Green Box!!
(I think it was me~~ =p)

so we got into this room, which was New York themed~~ very beautiful and high tech~~ got standard la!
EVEN BETTER THAN STUPID RUBY WHICH I PAID RM20 FOR NOTHING!!...
I just paid Rm8 for this one with free drinks and snacks and I sang like mad for 4 hours~~~
wow...
haha, and EE Jun is undeniably music/voice genius ^^
very entertaining~~ I recommend him to you guys so next time when wanna go Karaoke, must bring him along~~
and everyone sang! yay~~ which was just so relaxing and no stress at all..
and I found out actually I can sing decently...LOL
so good la~~ at least next time not takut liao...

then around 6 something we all went home..I wanted to watch Narnia alone...but I had a meeting with my class rep. on class assignment...
he didn't show up though...
blame it on MSn...

BTW A XIU MOI MOI CHECKED ME OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH XD

CHEE YEE WAS SO JEALOUS~~ =P BLEK!


Conclusion = I WANNA GO KARAOKE AGAIN! WITH RURU!! AND JESSICA... I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND A KARAOKE PARTNER LA.... ALL OF MY FRIENDS SING CHINESE SONGS... AND NONE CAN SING ENGLISH SONGS....PITIFUL.....


0 Pixie illusions: