THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 2, 2008

Kuala Lumpur!! Kuala Lumpur!!



KUALA LUMPUR!!!!! YAY!! The capital of Malaysia!! (lol crap=.=)
how do you pronounce Kuala Lumpur actually?
Ku-ah-la Loom-poor? correct right?
I heard foreigners pronounce it as " Kool-A-Leh Lum-purr" -.- Wow that's one thick British accent, lol ^^

oh and of course what we normally do there other than SHOP!!!!! OMG SHOP!!!! whee~~
so yesterday my mom, my sis and I went to K.L to shop~~ XD (1st of May)
she promised me she gonna bring me there to shop for some clothes and "gai gai" la and I was like woopeee !! but the whole experience wasn't as expected... read on and find out for yourself ^.*

so I woke up around 10 A.M and I saw my brother playing computer again=.= his 24/7 routine.. and I was like WTF?
you didn't go to school?!!!
and he gave me that lan si face and said today Labour day la so*** -.-
(that's why I hate him that much, he gives me mood swings=.=)

so of course, did everything lo, as usual, bath, change,on the laptop for download, mum mum breakfast, and get ready to go KL!! :)
then my mommy drove us to somewhere near Terminal One, a parking area, it was 11.40 something already and my mom can't find any parking slot yet...so I sat there and listened to Fly.Fm...
( btw I love Rihanna's "TAKE A BOW" it is just totally beautiful woots~~ "that was quite a show~~ wu oh~~ really had me going, now is time to go~~ wu oh~~ curtains finally falling~~" LOL nice le..I love the lyrics too XD)
I thought it was utterly boring at first, but after a few listens I really is nice ^^)

then suddenly I felt its very hot in the car and I checked the air-conditioner, but it was on!! and I told my mum, "ma we're really gonna die soon"
"How dare you talk this kinda things?!! you got such a shitty mouth! -.-"
"No la, global warming -.- apocalypse coming soon...the air-cond is on level 3 still so hot ..."
"Ya ho.."
then my mom looked at the temperature meter....

"OH MY GOD!! 120!!!
"
O.O!!
"uh oh..."
suddenly my sister cried:"the car's gonna explode!!"
(ok i made that line up, she's not that crazy..)
then my mom went into panic mood and start babbling-.- (she turned off the engine to let it cool) and started cursing the old car, the weather and even me ..-.- WTH I did wrong...
"Your dad must have forgotten to check the water level -.- I told him so many times already, so irresponsible of him..."
"Call him to check then..-.-" (phone call everything, voice raised, some blaming ) "now I dunno what to do... cannot find parking lot somemore... oh I go ask those Malay guys"
and I thought, "yay! Malay dudes very good with mechanical thingies de! SAVed!"

then one of them walked towards the battery part and rest his fingers on the cover...
and there was an obvious sign on it..
"Hazard"...
and suddenly I went flashback mode.... BZZ bZZ bZZ @.@ don't they have concentrated acid in it=.=...but too late...he turned on the bloody cover and the acid just gushed out like a geyser ...
WTF! -.-
but luckily no one got harmed...
then another Malay dude came! and he lecture those 2 blah blah blah...
(omg long story, but no more drama already, he helped my mum with the car blah blah and my mummy tipped him RM10 =.=) and at the same time we found a parking slot...and it was 12.40 already -.-
(during this whole mess...I took my sis to buy some fruits and that popo spoke to me in Cantonese....my god...GG-ed, I really need to brush up on that slang...anyone can help me please?)

OUr Guardian Angel :3 >>>

and then we walked to the bus station and while waiting to buy the tickets...another guy came up to me and asked me whether is that bus going to KL in CANTONESE AGAIN!
GG-ed=.=
Why can't people speak in Mandarin -.- zzz...
btw we got on a double-decker bus! YAY! my first experience on it..lol seems scary though cause my mom keep asking us to sit at the lower level=.= but I said if the bus crashes...everyone dies=.= and she went speechless....
LOL... I think I'm too rude to my mom in a way...Sorry Ma, I love you ^^




then we reached KL! and yay, of course first stop is Chee CHeong Kai (or however you spelt it)
I think its Petaling Street...
and even though its in the afternoon...its already crowded...




so I went to browse some short pants, really needed them ...and after picking and choosing...I bought 2 ^^




then we walked everywhere and my mum went to some accessories shop managed by Myanmar people and wow...I really admire the art and culture influence, its really unique...
(heck everything is unique to me -.-)

oh yeah, my aunt joined us halfway...she didn't bring my BABY along=.=!! I miss my Baby~~ T.T and goodness they spent more than hours shopping for accessories ... @.@
then my turn to pawn~~
so we went into some shop and I bought some T-shirts
(yeah, this year its all about t-shirts, in case you guys don't know, my style changes every year...
2005 is all about jackets and shirts, 2006 is all about cool,elaborate trousers,2007 is all about high fashion ( I didn't got many though...too expensive...T.T shitty...),2008 is all about plain T-shirts and jeans...lol)

then I bought 4 T-shirts... I was hunting for shoes too... my shoe is torn already...-.- and I only have 2 pairs...really old ones which I have been wearing since 2005...wow my feet size never change? ...I just realised...-.-










and actually Petaling street is quite a cool place, the whole place is crowded and interesting, and I saw a shop which have a yellow snake in the main entrance!! wow! so cool! (I was thinking awesome advertisement...but why didn't they put it inside so people would look at their clothes at the same time...I didn't enter the shop either...lol)

(I wanted a pet snake when I was young...too bad T.T its expensive..)

then ah.... we just did rounds and rounds... around the place as more stalls were set up...
and then I walked past some stalls selling DVD, and I thought hey! they sell tv-series too, so I was looking whether is there "Grey's Anatomy"/ "Gossip Girl" or whatever that's hot nowadays...but unfortunately there weren't any...and the guy asked me don't wanna buy CD's?

I smiled and said "nah..."
then he suddenly came to a very close distance and asked...
"wanna buy blue? good for Tearing Flowery Tokens!! ^.*"
I stared at him and without second thought, kicked his balls
and he was obviously suffering and asked," Are you gay?"
I said:" NO! but I'm making you one! YOu just insulted me you asshole! I don't waste money on bloody porn! I streamed them for free XD"
*************************************************************************************
*Blank stares from the crowd*
I walked away with my head held high
but obviously, that never happened...lol I don't kick people in the balls..
I just smiled and ignored him...
(meaning he did asked me to buy Porn...-.-) goodness...

btw I realised too that foreigners are so well built...shitty-.-
I gotta work out already... T.T and the ladies are hot *drools*...

Next stop!
***********************************************************************************
there wasnn't a second stop...
I thought we're going to Mid-Valley or Klcc or whatever... T.T sob...
the whole day we just walked around Petaling street? .... but still...at least I bought some stuff
Yay! ^^

then I got thirsty and went to 7-Eleven to buy a drink...and Hot Magazine
emmm...Green Tea...~~
btw I stole some ice...lol >.< Just before leaving that place... my mom and I used a good 20 minutes arguing which slippers to buy for my sister -.- lol poor girl ... and then we bought the one my mom wanted...its helplessly hideous....


then I went to a nearby Popular and just browsed around.. and I was so excited when I saw A-Level Books! LOL... can't wait to study, I already have some mushrooms growing between my toes...

So after that, we went home and nothing much happened after that...

*OMG SHIT...I TRIED ON MY PANTS! AND THEY FIT EXACTLY! what if I grow fat...then I couldn't wear them again!! I need to go there again=.= anyone can accompany me?!!*

Conclusion = ALWAYS TRY YOU CLOTHES FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING!!! (dont ask me why I didn't..) and I didn't bought shoes T.T

0 Pixie illusions: