THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Sweet Revenge...

You know what...
in our life we do come across people we dislike...people who irritate us...
and people who we just wanna kill them to end each other's suffering...
I'm actually a loving person... I don't really hate people...but honestly, there is one person I hate so much but ironically, I do love him in a way... but I always wish I could kill him if he doesn't change...

This guy gives me mood swings..all the time...and he pretty much affected my life a little...
he....
is my brother=.=

Well, yesterday was his birthday...I mean 20 minutes ago...while I'm writing this... and we didn't celebrate much...didn't matter to him either I think...he had his love with him...
who is so loyal that I wish I can break her down and chop her to pieces....
who is so loyal that she stuck with him for 24/7...
stupid computer....

So today night I went for my class's gathering... ^^ (5 Arif)
and when I got back, around 11pm..
I saw my brother talking on the phone...
and Jessica was online at the same time..
an idea came to me...

My plot for revenge...
and a birthday present from me...his dearest brother ^^
I told Jessica
ME:Hey, today's my bro's birthday, mind giving him a call?
J : Okay, should I call now?
me: Yeah, but I just got an idea..please fa hao a bit and tell him you liked him for a very long time and wish him happy birthday?
J: ....lol...Okay...
Me: okay then...I give you the signal when he finishes his conversation...
********************************************************************************
5 minutes later...
Ring ring~~
My brother picked up..and his face instantly turned red
YES!
lol
(I need to type it in chinese so there'll be a more realistic feel...LOL)
Brother: Kor, 好像是你的朋友打来...
Me :(witha smirk) 他找你做么?
Brother:不懂那一个傻婆打来跟我讲我暗恋你很久了...xxx我爱你!!!...拜拜....hiao 到要死...
Me : LOL...

then I realised, Jessica didn't greet him Happy Birthday...=.=
so I told her in MSN and she asked me to give her the signal to phone again..
apparently..my bro got freaked out=.= and start telling everyone...
My goodness...LOL

I quote "OMG OMG OMG!!! DUNNO WHICH CRAZY GIRL COME CALL ME AND TELL ME SHE LOVES ME...I'M SO SCARED LA=.=...OMG OMG OMG..DUNNO WHO LE.."

LOL...
GG-ed..

Ring Ring~~
My brother picked up again...
lol and his face turned so red it looks like a baboon's ass-.- I really wanna punch him at that instant..
and he kept laughing when he hung up..

Me : @.@ (acting innocent) 你又做么?
Bro: 他又打来...(immitate Hiao Po tone) 我忘记了,生日快乐!拜拜^^
Me: Haha, congratulations la ha... besides mama, still got someone love you^^ you so lucky la..
Bro:=.=

then i quickly run down and tell everything to Jessica...LOL
damn funny la, my stomach really had a nice work out...
Jessica is so awesome XD

when I got back to check on my bro...he was rolling on the bed-.-
apparently frustrated by the incident..-.-
ZA DAO

when my mom got out of her room my bro told her everything..
and my mom was like O.O
AHAHAHHAHAHAH
lol ( I didn't expect that)
and she said : maybe someone purposely pulled a prank on you"
and my brother agreed...
and I was sitting here..laughing and laughing..thinking that..
the mastermind is just one floor below....
laughing silently...
Wahohohohoho :)

God, I'm so evil...

btw Goodlord! his friends bought him this bag!I'm so jealous >:3 !!!
(ignore the date..)
and its worth RM80! Omg.. T_T

haiz..I think later I go tell actually I asked Jessica to phone de..see their reaction...
LOL...
anyways...this is what happens when you got a crazy family member like me ^^

Happy birthday brother...
although I hate you
from deep down inside my heart..
but today I found a little light inside my heart to love you ^^

CONCLUSION= Love and Cherish your family members because life is short... and they will be the ones who will stand by you until the end of time...but I doubt my bro on that one...>.<

BTW TODAY IS MOTHER'S DAY!! Maybe I'll pull a prank on my mom! LOL
WHeeee~~ I'm so crazy !!
Mukya ! XD

0 Pixie illusions: