THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

College!!!!

YAY! TODAY IS A START OF A NEW ERA!!

I was very excited about the idea of going to study again and such...
and so...I didn't slept properly yesterday...good heavens=.=
I don't know why.... and my rented room is very much near the main road...and cars just zoom by every freakin minute....=.=

So I start preparing myself at 6.30 am already and left at 7.30 with Yi yong.... and we walked to thw LRT station to wait for a bus..and my god...we're already sweating like pigs=.=...
once again I must stress on Global WARMING!!!

and after a good 10 minutes wait I think...we finally took a bus....which took one whole round around some housing area....and we were late!
for 10 minutes=.=
and my goodness, the tutorial hall is already jammed with people=.=....
hundreds of them....like WOAH! O.O

so many people taking A-Level ka.....
eeeeeeeeee.............
then we had lecturers briefing us about the subjects and we had to chose the subject combination...
and wow, the lecturers do look like professionals...
so I am really excited about the classes ^^
I took all three science and math.... was thinking about Further Mathematics at first..but I realised I was utterly an idiot to even had that idea on my mind...
Me too stupid to do that sub...

then around 12.50 something we mum mum at the canteen and the food is only RM1.90!! omg?
its even cheaper than my stupid high school..and its nice too^^
Its considerably O.K for that price...woah :)

later we had a guided tour in the library and a briefing too...and I cannot believe its six stories high...another WOW!
but Inti still prettier...

lol then we went back~~ and I had to stop by at Jusco because I bloody forgot to bring my body wash with me=.=....
and yeah! I remembered to reject taking PLASTIC BAGS!!!
YOU ALL SHOULD DO THAT TOO OK!
WE MUST SAVE THE EARTH!!
if not...WE ALL GONNA DIE!!! WAHAHHAAHAHA

besides...think of our children...T.T
lol I remembered a quote : We do no inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrowed it from our children ...or something..very nice ^^

then ah...I turned on my laptop !
and bang!
the entrance door flung open! and a beautiful gal stood outside....
she's Wan Rou (I dunno spell) my housemate^^
I didn't knew she's so pretty-.-...
Lucky nia~~
then I took a nap for a while~~ and read my book...
and watched half of AN Inconvenient Truth.. I was utterly startled..
LOL...just realised how selfish people actually are~!!!

then we had dinner outside..just one street away~~ food was ok la~~
I had noodles :)
Oiishi~~
and it cost me RM3.30! LOL

then I went back to here lo...
feels a bit like NS again...but way better in some way...
bathed in a tiny space...
limited food supply...
T_T

and Hui Yi asked us whether wanna watch a movie tomorow...LOL
and we decided to ponteng tomorow SPUS activity...cause definitely weird de...
LOL...
2nd day and already ponteng...but it wasn't class la..I guess O.K gua...
I would never participate in truancy when it comes to my education~~
hahaha

ME VERY EXCITED ABOUT FUTURE LECTURES!!!

Conclusion= Approach with low expectations...really does make life easier...

1 Pixie illusions:

bAtMaN said...

all the best in ur new era....take k....