THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag! YOU'RE IT!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
honestly everyone is an inspiration to me... cause it differs from fields to fields...so...no all time inspiration honestly ^^

2. Which do you prefer? school or college?
definitely College -.- like duh...who wanna go back to school...like Durrah....WAhohoho

3. What do you hate in girls the most?
they are beautiful beings..... and clean.... >.< style="color: rgb(153, 153, 255);">4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
England...

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The world to be a much better place...typical I know ^^

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning, after you've woke up from sleep?
I massage my eyes...but I don't know whether it works or not...I learnt it from Kristana Loken..
(Hint hint- Terminator 3)

7. If you win 1 million, what would you do?
donate 5%, go study in UK...may seem selfish at first but...if I get to study there...I'll make millions in the future ...Mukya! XD

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends on that person...you know if she's the approachable type..so yeah, I'll definitely make my first move

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
i) she's very hard working and determined
ii) I love her piano playing cause she's the main inspiration of me starting on piano in the first place (although she failed grade 7..lol sorry I brought that up...LOL)
iii) she's jolly and bubbly too, crazy girl...reminds how fun the world should be

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
i) smart and great sense of humour
ii) sexy and romantic
iii) honest and loyal
iv) loving and caring

11. What do you hate the most?
seeing people polluting the environment (I must agree..this disgusts me too...)

12. What is your childhood dream/dream?
I always dreamt of doing arts....you know like being an actor or a singer..or even play the piano or orchestral instrument professionally..but I don't think that's gonna happen...>.<

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I rather people say it directly..but not too rude though and in front of public..its kinda embarrassing ..I cant bare that..

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love...especially from family and friends...I need them most...

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons.
Pros:
i) loyal
ii) caring
iii)great listener (sucky in consoling though...)

Cons:
i) very messy
ii) do things at the eleventh hour
iii) not appreciative enough...

16. Favourite quote?
What nurtures me, destroys me...(that's the first I thought of,heard it from Angelina Jolie ..)

17. What will you be doing once you connected to the net?
MSN

18. Will you still keep in touch with long distance-friends after years?
ABSOLUTELY!

19. What makes you different?
I'm a crazy person I guess....insane dude...very loud and bubbly...but very shy towards strangers... I only attack the ones I love and know=.= LOL

20. What would be found in YOUR refrigerator?
lots of wine/champagne, organic fruits/vegetable,milk, different type of drinks, cheese,ice cream, CANDY!,CHOCOLATE!, meat...lol.... all kinds of food....I LOVE EATING!
I LIVE TO EAT!!!

I tag..erm...:
Rinmomoto
Neko-chan
Lin Sien
Ray
Kaylie
Jacqueline
yee fang
evonne tan


Conclusion: THIS IS FUN!
(you guys dont have to write a conclusion..LOL)

0 Pixie illusions: