THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2nd day in college...

was very very fun!
yesterday, one very cute lecturer from dunno which department came to give us a talk on "8Tips to Succeed in Life" or something like that... and damn, that guy is very funny! XD I mean the things he do is very silly and he really looks blur , in terms of expression...
very intriguing talk, really.

but before that some society's committee came to introduce themselves and stuff...
well, not very excited about that though...
so after that I had lunch...
then I ran outside of the entrance gate...
and off to KLCC

yep, that's what I did...
LOL cause the activity after that was some ice breaking game thingy....
and I was invited by my housemates to watch a movie...
(Ma if you're reading this, don't be worried..I'm a good boy and I'm spending dad's cash properly..)

then shoot...suddenly my stomach was aching...
haha, so I ran to the wash room to negotiate a million dollar business ^^
and god, the one beside me is way more experienced...I think he's making trillions...and what noises he made...
and then I went to Kinokuniya with Yi yong to check out the A lvl books...
unfortunately..they're all wrapped up=.=
nevermind then....
and good lord! the manga section is HUGE!!!
no I mean HUGE!!!
NO I MEAN HUGGEE!! O.O
lol, Solja boy..if you get what I mean... (if you dunno...go download Solja Boy(or is it Boi) - Crank That )

and there's even a section behind where it sold Japanese Materials...
wow...
interesting...
and there's a big section too on music pieces...
(sorry Shawn...no orchestra works..maybe I missed them)

then we sat at Signature I think..a foodcourt
to meet my housemates..
and wow, Psychology really is amazing...
we all were reading the books and discussing about random stuff..and joking hilariously...

then came the highlight of the day!
We went to watch "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS"!!!
and damn, its really entertaining and funny..
I utterly love Cameron Diaz
(don't worry, I'll do a post on the movie this weekend)
and the cinema was huge!!!
no I really mean its HUGE!!!
O.O

then we go makan dinner lo~~
yummy~~

then went back to "EggHouse"
and later watched "Desperate Housewives"
and oi oi...
that's all...
LOL

(btw desperate housewives was definitely a fun watch...as always)
(and my 2nd day is on 13/May)

Conclusion= I still cannot believe studying in Tarc isn't that bad after all...haha


0 Pixie illusions: