Let's go back in time .... to last Friday, which is 3 days before if you people can't count....
or was it 2 days ago... @.@
ok, just the Friday before....
where I was in a really really bad mood...cause of the rain and the long waiting and weird seniors looking at me..-.-
so TXY invited me to a dinner on that day, where the appointed time was 7.30....
so I rushed back home from K.L...and reached home around 7.40...great... cause of the traffic congestion and stuff....
anyways, I was wondering..why a dinner all of the sudden?
I got a small piece of the answer when I entered Rux2nub's car because well, she was sitting beside him too, and she was holding a beautiful wrapped present...
hmmm...fishy fishy...
(I am talking about the present)
and while we're on the way to her house, I was confused and guessing....
and pop! I just remembered...her birthday is somewhere around MAY! but I totally forgot about the date...
and when I reached her house, I grabbed LWX and asked her about it and yeah, her birthday was actually on the day before,Thursday (AHA! so I can actually count ^^)
and being the silly me, I sent her a message on the spot..lol
and she looked at me with this expression O.O and commented that I'm lame ...
yeah I agree on that..lol (fun ma...)
and BOY! the food is totally delicious!! and so many choices!!! OMG...ITS LIKE I step foot on FOOD HEAVEN!
so I ate and ate and ate..
and ate...
and I never had been this full for a very very long time ....Uwa~~ :)
(AND THE DESSERTS ARE UTTERLY FANTASTIC! I really love the fruit tarts and those Jelly thingies and the mango pudding.... so so so yummy~~! )
we chat...and ate... and doing some catching up on each other's lives~~ and cracking up jokes...
you know ... those stuff ^^
BTW XY has a cousin who I personally think (and ruru too) looks like DAVID ARCHULETA!
OMG ...(and I forgot to take down his picture...bloody...)
just a little boy though, very very cute
Kawaii !!!! SY and Phyllicia...I dunno why, Phyllicia decided to go Kawaii mode..not bad ^.*
William,Ray and Phyllicia~~
Phyllicia and da Burfday GAL :3
You tengok... dunno what is MZ telling ST.... all that chaos... (lol I look so innocent..)
How come my picture is the only one that isn't clear...
Aouh! You caught me off guard... >:3
~*~Magical Moment~*~ (aww..look at you...embarrassed huh? hehe ^^)
Look at those cakes >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(102, 51, 102);">P/s = BTw ruru...don't have your picture le.. T_T
and sorry XY..didn't got you a present, maybe Christmas lar har ^^
Conclusion= Thank you guys so much for all of this...I really appreciate and need this... its a state of bliss I will never forget XD Mukya!
(maybe not going to that KL Tour was a good choice...LOL, I have no friends there >.<)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Arigatou gozaimasu....
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/25/2008 11:45:00 AM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment