The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
i) being innocent...going to primary school, getting bullied...
ii) watching cartoons...
iii) playing football with my buddies....( I miss you guys...T_T)
5 things on my to-do list today.
i) play the piano
ii) watch Desperate Housewives
iii) study
iv) read a novel
v) work out a little..
5 Snacks I enjoy
i) m&m
ii) Ice-cream
iii) nachos
iv) popcorn
v) fried seaweed...
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
WALAO BILLIONAIRE AH?
i) I will produce my own clothing line, cologne line, merchandise line, retail line blah blah to generate more profit...I always wanted to design my own clothes and style ^^
ii) charity
iii) own a restaurant, pub
iv)travel around the world and enjoy live (spa, yoga, everything high class la)
v) save money, fly to UK do my Alvl and study in LSE
5 of my bad habits
i) sleep late during holidays
ii) procrastinate...
iii)messy...
iv) forget about things...
v) tend to play a lot...
5 places I have lived
i) Kepong
ii) Nilai
iii)Tampin
iv) Seremban
v) K.L
can I don't tag? I am tired of this game already...please...
5 people I tag :
i) Rinmomoto
ii) Ray
iii) Ryan
iv) Stephanie
v) Kaylie
Conclusion = Tagging is no fun anymore...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Kena tagged again....=.=
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/27/2008 03:46:00 PM
Labels: SUGAR SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment