THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Best Friends~~

Hee...
Today I woke up around 11.10am... as usual...
I slept around 2 am yesterday...>.<
and surprisingly, today I heard birds chirping...
lol, actually I think they do everyday but maybe I wasn't in the mood to notice them...

Jessica and I planned to watch "Iron Man" today
Yep, we are best friends again :)
She went to sperm her hair this morning so we decided to go for the 5.10pm show...
Opps I meant perm her hair, straight...
Btw I had this for lunch
Shephard Pie...
(Ok I know it doesn't look like a pie now because I dug out the contents to show them to you guys..lol Very delicious ^^)

This time I prepared 1 hour earlier in case I'm late again...
and when I reached MPH... I almost couldn't recognise Jessica if it wasn't for her ridiculous laugh=.=...
SHe really have a different look now...
so you guys better watch out lar har ^^

Oh Yeah I just remembered! I saw one of my NS friend at the entrance! (but unfortunately we weren't close so we just greeted) and Jessica went to see her friend at the place she used to work,which sells watches...
and that girl was like OMG You got you hair done! How nice~~ quack quack quack...
I waited outside...and I felt awkward..then I went back in and she was taking pictures of Jessica...=.= and she said "Oh that's your friend? No wonder so funny looking...hahaha" (WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN ?! I LOOK FUNNY MEH...I WAS THIS CLOSE TO STRANGLE HER until she turned to me...) "Eh now Jessica changed her hair style already, do you have any intentions to court her?" =_=|| and they laughed like freaks...omg... everyone turned their heads to see what was going on.... Jessica has some serious social circle and I don't wanna get involved in it.... After watching "Iron Man" We walked around again... I bought Galaxie and Angelina Jolie is so hot in there!
Watch out for her upcoming movie "WANTED" I saw the preview and she is one foxie mama! :3
then I went to Watsons to buy some stuff I needed when I move to K.L
Jessica said she had to leave...so we said Good-Bye to each other and she left..
and I was browsing for another 10 more minutes..and suddenly,
someone tapped me on the back... (and I thought who could it be....)
Jessica... -.- Gyabo!
Jessica bought those Herbed Eggs and she gave me one
it was so delicious ^^
then ah...

nothing else I think...
we parted ways...

(Uh Oh..I think this post is boring...LOL...cause I trying not to crap too much... but no drama happened really...)

(btw ignore the photo dates..the camera too lousy..)

btw Jessica, thanks and I love you ^^
(WX I love you too but I dunno where the hell you go liao...Jessica told me she saw you and 3 other guys just now..wow... LR I love you too ^^ you're so cute la and LCY you too )

*sorry to the others~~ I only say "I love you" to them cause they're extra special
*actually YR I also love you de...but I takut to tell you...scared later you think too much...
omg I should stop crapping...
Conclusion= Sometimes, we need to get out and stretch our bones , have a little bit fun... to kill away the boredom...

0 Pixie illusions: