there's a Book Fair organised by popular in KLCC if you guys don't know about it..go check it out!!
its 5 halls big!! and tons and tons and TONS of books for you book lovers ~~ walao...when I entered I almost faint..lol
(btw my admission was free cause I'm not 18 yet ^^ yay, lol... being underaged still got its advantages ~~)
so I got in there and met up with my aunt and my "baby"!!! he's as cute as always~~ and poor thing, I dragged him around browsing for books.... and it went on for hours.... but of course, I let him wander off a little bit to check out the kiddies place...
so I chose 6 books and decided to search for my aunt who apparently was waiting for the arrival of our Malaysian's first astronaut .... lame=.=
and as I was walking by booths and counters...and many salesman/salesgirl.....dragging and hugging my cute little cousin by my side...
one dude, salesman..around his twenties or maybe even thirties... who cares...
came up to me, smiling... and asked
"Is
That
Your
SOn?"
WHat ThE F***??!!!
major insult~~~ insult alert~~~ insult alert~~~~eee nor eee nor~~~
maybe I was pissed off...I gave him my wtf look and didn't even cared to give eye contact and said "Nooo~~~"
still appalled by the scenario...
I turned my head a little and gave him my very cocky look and said..."Dude, I'm just 17"
and walked away....
His numerous "sorry(s)" echoed away...
-.-....
me...a father....WALAO....=.= with my looks?......walao!
either he plain stupid or he gay trying to think of something to talk to me or I really look old....
T_T
but luckily, my dad agreed to buy me those books...so me very happy...
if not I would be smacking his head with Dictionaries and strangling him until the light fades away from his eyes=.=(Seriously, do I even look like a father in the first place? -.-)
after that, I walked out of that place...to Suria KLCC...across the garden place thingy...with the water fountains and stuff.... and I wow, the view is absolutely magnificent...(sorry guys,my camera phone too shitty, 1.3 Megapixels only...so..) you gotta see it for yourself, absolutely stunning! I walked towards the food court...mum mum lo...I missed my lunch...cause before coming to KLCC my mom went to Petaling Street with my sis...meaning I went KLCC alone before them...and I was rushing to meet my aunt...=.=
so I had dinner~~...a replacement for both meals...which is totally not healthy...(Spaghetti and Apple Cinnamon Waffles~~)
then ah...just walk around lo...and browsing....
and I just realised my stamina isn't as great as it was long time ago...
maybe I really am getting old...last time I can walk in 1 Utama for the whole day le=.=
tried out some clothes...but didn't bought them....
then well...got home...
Objectives for this holidays = must finish at least 2 books XD !
btw I saw this in the petro science place, the words are actually made of recycled materials~~
very cool le~~
Reminder to all intelligent homosapiens, please recycle and reuse materials....
save the world, save humanity...
and when I got home, my mood was a bit bad...
so I did something very very naughty....(the pictures will do the talking....)
Conclusion = I need to look much younger...
Monday, May 26, 2008
Another day in K.L....
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/26/2008 11:28:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment