Today....
I went to KL!
again...
lol...
Well, I had to hand in my declaration letter and scholarship acceptance letter before the 9th of May...so Yi Yong decided that we go today since he's gonna unload his stuff at the place we're gonna live...
we met up at 10.30 at the bus station and I got to know one of my future housemate (but only for May T.T)Hui Yee...(sorry if I'm mistaken..) then I absolutely like her! she's such a nice person, 4 years my senior, was in the same school and class :) and she's funny too! Mukya XD
then we reached Pasar Seni, and I had to change my pants size cause they just fit exactly...
and I felt sorry for those two who had to wait for I dunno how long... I guess more than 30 minutes... for the guy to get the pants for his stock... well, enough said...
we got to tarc after that...chatted all along the way....hand in papers....then went to Jusco, which is near there too, by taxi!...
and goodness, that taxi driver swore like hell...I was almost going to strangle him...
in front of little boys somemore! T_T
then we mum mum lunch there...
I had USA fried rice...which is Rm6.80 omg..I'm never gonna buy lunch that expensive for the time being...
(and sorry I forgot to take a picture)
and when the food came... It had Beef in it.... NUuuuUUUUUOOOOOO~~~~~
(Is red meat = beef? cause it was written there that there was red meat and eggs' eyes)
I didn't know what the hell that meant so I ordered it...
and I still don't know whether was that beef or mutton... LOL I'm stupid ok... I suck at tasting...
forgive me Lord if that was beef... (being a buddhist and all...)
*Note= or was it Taoism? I thought Guan Ying (Goddess of Mercy) have something to do with Taoism.... anyways, we don't eat meat because the Indians respect cows long long time ago because they did the hard work in farming and stuff...so they don't eat them....that's what my teacher in Religion Class told me...when I was in National Service...
Poor chickens...*
and then Yi yong bought slippers too, and she bought some shampoo and stuff....
then off we go back to our house
oh yeah, its called the "Egg house" btw...
for some reason...
then I sat there to relax my feet first before going to KLCC...
after 10 minutes relaxing...
I got bored...
LOL
then my housemate suggested us to watch a movie...
then Yi yong said he haven't watch "Secret" yet...
and I said " Yea lo.. RURU gave me last year but I lazy to watch..."
then we sat and watch away...
this time I really had no expectations...
and OMG!!!
THIS MOVIE IS TOTALLY WICKED!!! AWESOME!!!OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!BRILLIANT!!
(and other terms of compliment , I'm lazy to type right now)
YES!!! I totally love the show!!
MUKYAAAA~~~~!!!
Secret also known as =不能说的秘密 also known by its translation The Secret That Cannot Be Told, is a Taiwanese romance film released in 2007. It is the first movie directed by Taiwanese musician Jay Chou.
*WOW! I am starting to like him even more! He can actually direct!*
The film has won several awards, including The 2007 44th Golden Horse Award, Best Visual Effects, The Outstanding Taiwanese Film of the Year, and Best Original Film Song.
*THE GOLDEN HORSE AWARD IS EQUIVALENT TO THE OSCARS!!!!*
Totally loving it~~ the sets are nice, and I love their uniform...so nice and fashionable and elaborated~~
and the music compositions / original soundtrack is very brilliant and creative
and I really love the piano duel scene where Jay played "CHOPIN"!
and the plot twist is totally unpredictable and nice~~ (or maybe I watch very little movies)
but it really is nice...
and the actors are great too!
btw the lead actress is pretty ~~ actually both main actresses are...but the main reminded me of someone...I dunno who... o.O? -.-
Its a very nice romance film~ (ain't a chick flick)
(btw I laughed at the classroom scene when the female lead was crying and writing something on the table with a "correction liquid"(commonly known as "Liquid Paper" or whatever we call that shitty-.-)...
It was wrong though.... cause Yi Yong and I was crapping about being into and relationship and
stuff..lol >.<>buy tickets>take LRT>reach...walk walk walk>take lift
REACHed KINOKUNIYA!!!! (I cannot believe I totally forgot to take pictures...)
and then I immediately the book I wanted!
"The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch
yep...as suggested by the title...Randy is a lecturer who've been diagnosed with terminal cancer...
was asked to give to give such a lecture....it was recorded and made into a book..
yep, it is about how to live life to the fullest and achieving your childhood dreams and inspirational/emo thingy...I love reading these kinda books
Mukya! ^^
BTW yay I got a 30% Discount ^^ thanks Star Newspaper...check last Sunday's paper for the coupon..
after that I walked around Kinokuniya and wow, they have a marvellous view of the park ..with the fountains.....which projected crystal clear water in patterns... so nice ^^
and YAY more A level BOOKS!! but god, they're expensive... T.T
then I window shopped a little...
THERE ARE SO MANY FINE CLOTHES I WANNA BUY!!!
OMG...MUKYI!
WHO HERE FREE TO ACCOMPANY ME?!!
GIVE ME A CALL!!
but I didn't bought any though..
for I dunno what reasons....
then go home lo..cause me hungry -.-
and Shoot... I still feel guilty cause a foreigner spoke to me...enquiring where is he..I said KLCC without looking at him.... and he asked how to get to Mid valley..
Silly Hogs In Towels!!!!
I suddenly forgot how to get there-.-...I blur blur..cause I was at the ticket machine and there was a long queue behind me and my 10 cents was stuck at the corner of my wallet!!!-.-
ISKH.... I dig so long it also won't budge....
then luckily..the guy behind me told the foreigner how to get there...
I just walked away...cause the machine rejected me gold... T_T
then I bought from the counter lo~~
*I think I just gave a bad image of the teens in Malaysia...lol*
after that...
another foreigner spoke to me..
zzz WHY all wanna kacau me har-.-
cause whiel waiting for the train-transportation thingy (omg, I'm stupid...=_=) please tell me what are those...
we had to queue...
and there were many lines...
and a father with his family asked me which queue to follow...
I said I don't know
and he replied "you don't know? :)" with a smirk..
ISKH! =,,= I feel humiliated... I'm not from K.L Okay...-.-
then the train thingy came...but there was a long line ahead of us...we didn't made it...
so I guess it will be another 3~5 minutes...So I took out my book and started reading...
suddenly, that guy asked me whether can I read BM in one of the advertisements....
-.-
hehe, time to show off~~ wuu~~ MUKYA! XD
I translated to them and even explained what the advertisement is about and what are they promoting ~~ Digi..... out of all advertisements...the guy had to asked about DIgi...
if he had asked about Dolce and Gabbana ...
I would have given him one of my bad-ass, high fashion pose...
LOL
(I guess people just like the colour yellow more..and big, fat,yellow, weird people..) >.<
and yay!
he was satisfied and smiled back at me..
WOpee~~
after that reached back Pasar Seni...
Took a bus..back to Seremban..then home....
BTW DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!
^^
Conclusions: 1. Listen to your friends when they introduce nice movies
2. Everyone should read a nice book...fills the soul with joy and life ^^
Take care everyone!
I love you all.
Mukya! :)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Shush...>.<.... its a secret...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/06/2008 11:51:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment