THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I think I'm gonna read it all over again...

you know last time.. I first came to know The Chronicles of Narnia around October of 2005...when I was just 15 years old... (my golden age~~)... so before the movie The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion,The Witch and The Wardrobe came on screen I bought 3 books of 7....

I'll brief you with some Narnia facts....The Chronicles of Narnia is a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C. S. Lewis. It is considered a classic of children's literature and is the author's best-known work, having sold over 100 million copies in 41 languages. Written by Lewis between 1949 and 1956 ..... blah blah blah blah....

and I read the first 2 books ,The magician's Nephew and Lion Bitch Wardrobe and a little bit of Prince Caspian...
then I stopped...
why? cause well... (no offense for Narnian lovers...Harry Potter was there to kick Narnian ass....)
because, the action was so little...and the author took so much time describing places and stuff...and magic was so....non-magical.... =.= (my opinion at that time)

and now, obviously impressed by the sequel to the movie L,W,W , I have decided to buy the whole set and read it all... but... I just bought 6 books last Monday... AHAHA...
but I'll do that before the next franchise comes....
YOU READ THAT RIGHT!

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (1952) will be the next sequel~~


OK, so yesterday...(Saturday) I went to watch Narnia with Kah Moon and Ying Rou~~
yep ^^ because I was planning to watch Narnia alone again.... and suddenly she invited me...
actually I asked if I could join the ride when she mentioned about it..
so good, got company again.... (suddenly I realise I'm a sad lonely man..)

then we met up at everything, blah blah blah

OH YEAH! I SAW WAI XIN le! and MY CLASS REP. AND B CLASS REP. TOO!

Kah Moon said today's version is the full length one.... hmmm... (I wonder...the film was for 2 hours 15 mins...you guys who watched, was yours the same or shorter?)

ok, about the movie! YES!! I enjoyed it!!! because I totally was disappointed with the first film except the battle scene which was still ok and too short.... and VERY LIMITED MAGIC!! JEESH...HOW COME NO ONE MAKES WAR FILMS WITH MAGIC BLASTING EVERYWHERE?!! =.=

SOMEONE SERIOUSLY NEED TO CUT OFF ALL THE MONEY USED TO MAKE STUPID MOVIES LIKE "100000B.C" and the rest.. and make huge budget movies LIKE
"WORLD OF WAR CRAFT' OR DOTA=DEFENCE OF THE ANCIENTS or something...which is massive! I'll pay for that....

this one is better, the sets /cinematography/directing/camera/CGI all very good ^^
(maybe I'm exaggerating because I was in a good mood but yes, I LIKED IT VERY MUCH)
and the sound effects/soundtrack was nice too! SwitchFOOT is featured in it for CHrist's sake!

and the creatures are more aggressive and more! and the rats are cute too :)

and watch out for the WATER GOD! ITS TOTALLY WICKED!

as I watch the movie, I mean during war scenes, of course you can't help but compare with Lord of The Rings... LOL... and well, you know the answer la..but this one has its moments...but one thing I always anticipate in a war film is THE BLOODY HORN!!!!
and this one has horns that summon people from our world-.- and the war horns don't sound grand enough.... but when you listen to the sound that the horn made in LOTR... you'll get goosebumps all over.... IT IS THAT GOOD!

Ok la, enough said... nice show ^^ I'll give it an A-

then we went mum mum lor~~
and we talked and talked and talked....
and the food was delicious too ^^
but the stupid peanut butter jam on my toast is so....thick and sticky...
I am never gonna call that dish ever....macam makan glue la... Gek SEI....

then Jessica came and joined us ^^
she really liang moi already...and shoot! I forgot to take her photo....
she just came back from the Book Fair~~ and she's planning to quit Matriculation....
was in a bad mood, and I think...I didn't console her properly...cause I was busy dealing with "glue" -.- .... I'm sorry Jess~~
You all tengok apa dia sedang minum.... waliu~~ memang freaky~~ macam drinking chemicals le~~ the last time drink blue colour de...next time must be red... then orange... (her insides must looks like a rainbow mix pot...) (she looks so happy somemore -.-....)

I had strawberry extract and chocolate blend, thank you very much. (if you're wondering..)


Yep, that wraps it up...
I had another very very fun day ^^
(GOTTA STUDY HARD LIAO..HURGH!)


Conclusion = I need to save up a sum of money and buy a nice camera phone...or maybe I'll win one... and need to buy those Narnian books.... (thanks guys, I love you all so much, you guys give me life XD )

0 Pixie illusions: