So erm, what do people actually do in banks? Deposit, withdraw... register... exchange...rob.... Well, today I went to the bank, can't tell you which bank though ..I suddenly realise that giving too much detail is a threat to myself..LOL ^^ Well, my main purpose going there is to open a new account and to pay my fees to Tar COllege... yeah in other words, I think its already confirmed that I am actually going to TARC...T.T I still feel weird though... but whatever...convinced myself already...I think... -.-
(BTW THIS POST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS... YOU'LL GET WHAT I MEAN LATER!)
(>>that's one bank I definitely wanna work in)
But before that, Christine called ....to tell me the rental fees and oh my god I didn't expect it to raise so much=.= because Yi Yong has decided not to live with us...and the sum had increased...I can hear the frustration in her voice too...and its making me frustrated...girls=.=... ZZZ!! Don't know la...very 烦!!! My main point here is...Yi Yong please come and stay with me la God Damn it!! sounds pathetic but I need you to share the part of rental too... T.T I'm poor ok..and I need a study buddy...if not I will die there as well...and there's a very beautiful pool there ...with 2 beautiful,gold Griffins statues and a wonderful GYM! which you can see the highway view from there...LOL... please come and stay with me T.T...I beg of you.... >.<
*wipe my tears with tissue*
so I went to the bank and I saw my sister's piano teacher, MS CHEN!! ^^ I like her cause she's so sweet and nice... and I saw my ex-piano teacher too...Karen -.- lol.... don't get me wrong, I like her too cause she helped me honed my skills... but I cannot believe she didn't noticed me and she waved to my mom=.=.... ISKH...! (btw in case you guys do not know, I stopped taking piano lessons in Form 5 (2007) during February or something...) (I will post something about piano in the near future so I suppose I will put in every possible detail in it..including the number of white and black keys my piano have...but who doesn't know that...=.=)
*********okay actually people who doesn't own a piano does not...^^**********
SO erm, its not really that interesting...the procedure and all...just take a number...and wait... and go to the
counter, fill up personal details, sign.... and wait.... and take another number....and wait... and I then the person in charge told me to apply for an ATM card I need to produce my birth certificate...I was like OK! I have it...but it ain't original...and I asked why the hell I need to produce it in the first place?
and the answer shocked me...=.= it is because....*drum rolls*.........
I'm UNDERAGE=.=
Water.Those.Flowers
I'm underage?!.... T.T techinically yes, that's the reason why I can't enter a bloody competition which I personally think I could actually win it...(not being a narcissist here...but really..) BUT I'M SURE I CAN BE A FINALIST! You seriously think you can't win a competition with a face like this? LOL....
and luckily I can watch R-Rated movie... cause well, I do look 18 right?-.-
and that's another reason why I can't have casual sex every night....
what you think I'm actually serious about that? =.=... of course not... I have decided to be celibate until I get married... unless she's Angelina Jolie then that's another story ^^
so, I had to drive back home... and collect my Birth cert...and drive back to the bank again...which is 15 minutes away.... and then I went to the spectacles shop...or whatever shop you call that=.= to buy my new pair of contact lenses and 2 bottles of solution... and my God, Levi's specs are very fashionable @.@ and wow, Lisa, an employee, is so hot .... lol and cute *drools* ~~~~ so that is the story for today... now is 5.20pm... I suppose nothing interesting will happen in the next few hours... I'll go read my book (P/s I love you) and watch "Desperate Housewives" and play some piano...and that is all... If something exploded, or a fairy came to tell me I have to save the world.. I'll update then ^^
Thanks for viewing my blog
XOXO (I don't know what does this means but everyone puts it after they finish some things...)
>>>This is what you get when you type "Banks" in the google search bar..
LOL...I love her^^ One of my favourite model
Conclusion = Another uninteresting day of my life... and what does XOXO means?
(btw after finishing this, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ad ^.^)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
The DAy I went to a bank......
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/29/2008 04:32:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Pixie illusions:
lol x = kiss o = hugs
oicic zhe u wana kiss who oo?? haha
Post a Comment