hmm...
so what should you do when you're upset?
well, the alternatives varies... depending what you're upset about...
like your sucky results... or you're upset for no reason... or the weather is awful...
or someone stole your makeup set...
or Man U lost! again....
or your boyfriend is just a retard...
some eat lots and LOADS of chocolates...
some scream to the top of their lungs!
some just kept it all into a box and put it away.. and wait for it to destruct when there's no more capacity left...
some steals another's makeup..
some just switch to Liverpool...
some cheat on their boyfriends and hump other people's boyfriend...
so what did I do...
LOL
ok I didn't hump on anything
once I got home...
I slept..
yeah... that feels so so so nice...
and then I watch a very nice video which makes me feel good..
HAHA
its the song that makes me feel so sexy,
yes, SEXY ( I don't know why don't ask... I guess the rhythm and everything is so sensual..lol)
(anyway you guys know me, I get really high easily)
and the girls are hawt! in the video
Its = I know you want me by Pitbull
apparently its no.5 on the billboards
this song really made me dance around like a nutcrack
and I rarely dance, only do that when I'm really upset or when I'm sick or when I'm really really high....
and I only dance in public once when I was in a club(on stage :D *drools* I'm hot..)... semi drunk.. and.. dunno... went crazy?
anyway, its a combo for today..
so after that, I went jogging.. running like mad so I can feel the wind in my hair and the acceleration....
and after that... maybe I'll devour plenty of chocolates...
but I don't wanna get fever and pimples again so maybe I'll screw that thought...
and after that, I will scream to the top of my lungs...
and then.... maybe hump on something....
haha..
but nah... that's too low...
anyway, 2 days ago Christine shared this video with me
so bloody damn cute!
makes me wanna have babies again!
CLICK CLICK CLICK!
you memang won't regret punya :D
cute huh?
YQ went swimming alone today..
I WANNA SWIM AGAIN!
God that's my favourite sport, too bad I have a cold...
bukan H1N1 don't worry ^^
oh yeah, I did something naughty today... you know the ice cream in Canteen 2 foyer?
its the bomb!
go makan before this thursday?
sorry Ma, I know i'm sick but I couldn't help it :D
now I really crave for alcohol...
lol and so hard music I can bang to..
I guess I need to start dialling :D
ONE TWO THREE FOUR!
UNO DOS TRES CUATRO
rumba, si
I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me~~
You know I want cha, want cha
(hahaha)
Conclusion = *shake my thang* *shake my thang*
now I'm happy again :D
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
What to do when you're upset?
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/01/2009 06:51:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Pixie illusions:
Wou, you are so "complicated".
haha.. ><
hahaha complicated le...
I'm very sad punya...
and no one can save me...
I'm trying to save myself but I fail all the time..
bagaimana ah yi yong jie jie T_T
haha
:D
=.= but i like the song too!!
so happening!!
it remind me of my clubbing time at melaka!!
and my drinking session!!
T.T
Have to say bye bye to all these for the time being at Shah Alam ( I guess it gonna be a long long period)
yeah!
it just makes you wanna dance and club so much right? haha
Post a Comment