THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transformers 2 second round!

WOHOO!
Today I went to watch Transformers 2 again! for the second time!
LOL

I will never get bored with this show become its damn freakin awesome!!!!
This time I watched it in KLCC with my college buddies :D
so fun~~!

(btw I realise there was a Naruto poster in one of the scenes .....==)
while waiting for the Lrt... I bumped into leng lui Ai Vee~~WAHAHAHAHA! I finally got the chance to take a picture with my husband....
lol==
too bad not real...
I'm sure gonna see him if he does come!
234 memang crazy... he kept covering his mouth with his shirt everywhere because apparently, he takut H1N1...
my point is... why can't he just wear a bloody mask..
silly boy==


after the movie, we went to mum mum at Wangsa Maju at a pan mee shop named SSL (Sun Sun Lai or something == ) LOL The food is not bad though :D

Her habit of eating chili sauce or whatever spice on the table...oh my god..==TRANSFORMERS 2 ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


CONCLUSION = Gotta save money again .... I'm really going broke AGAIN!==

0 Pixie illusions: