
I had a test today...
Applied Maths.. which was suppose to be bloody easy...
but I did badly... ==
this is so embarrassing and a complete disgrace... considering the standard of my peers...
especially high school friends whom are faring way better now..
all of them are so damn paranoid about whether are they gonna get that 100 percent or not while I'm trying desperately to get a stupid A !
(ok la... desperate in the mind but I ain't really putting much effort either.. so blame myself..)
oh my god..
ARRRRRHHH!!
Anyway, I saw this video...
just click and watch to make your day :D
http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog/videos/176/
I always knew they aren't really that innocent stupid.. irritating aliens...
who eats crunchy cookies.... and drinks chocolate paste..
which is so...
*drools..*
er hem..
I'm still hungry I have no idea why....
met up with Kah Moon and Yee Yan today (high school classmates) and we gossiped like mad...
heheh I know all you people punya secrets liao..
HAHAHAHA
(btw Kah Moon pretty liao wu @.@)
and something so embarrassing happened today...
ever experienced those days where you are texting about something secret.. or sensitive stuff that only certain people should know... and when you were about to text to your close pal...
you accidentally sent it to another person, or THAT PARTICULAR PERSON?!
because maybe your mind is constantly on that person...
either cursing him/her or dreaming abt him/her...
Example 1.
"Hey I tell you ar, Jasmine asked me not to disclose this.. but she just sent me a message saying she lost her virginity to Jason in the garage! can you imagine that?! in the fucking garage! and with Jason?! that dickhead! "
and while you're typing this as fast as possible because you're so excited to burst that bubble and you're in class trying to act like you're paying attention...
you actually replied it back to Jasmine's confession message....
Example 2.
"Hey I have a confession to make, but don't tell my mom ok? but I think I like boys... I'm so going to hell..."
5 seconds later
"WHAT?! CLIVEN ANTHONY ROCKS!! COME HOME THIS INSTANT!"
"Why are you asking me to go home?"
"I did not text you dude, anyway I'm busy cleaning up my garage now"
Hmm that's confusing...
check back inbox and sender...
MOM
@.@|||
Example 3.
"Hey girl... you know what... I have something to tell you.. I know this sounds so wrong and slutty but I have been fantasising about Damein for so long already...
his arms are to die for....
and his 6 pack abs...
and his soft hair.. god I just wanna run my fingers through them...
and I bet he has a huge cock!
I'm so gonna hump that meat after prom,
you think I should go for him? I just got his phone number^^
XOXO"
"Erm... this is Damein.. "
(in her mind... fuck!)
Example 4.
"Well of course I smile differently and more vibrant now :D Because we just coupled up!
God I love my boyfriend so much!!! AHHHHHH!!! But he doesn't hit it though... how sad...
nevermind! I'll just use the vibrator that you gave me for Christmas then ^^ Thanks Sarah! "
" B... we have to talk about this when we meet up..."
Well something similar happened to me today...
I wrote something really silly and I sent it to the person I was talking about...
total embarassment...
anyway NO OFFENSE YA :D
CONCLUSION = PURELY FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT AND THOSE WHO ENJOYED IT ^^
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Another sunny Wednesday....
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/15/2009 03:59:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment