actually... small surprise la...
today I was arranged for an interview at FOSA marketing for the upcoming PC fair..
the appointed time was 4pm..
but we only left college at exactly 4...==
because Sotong BOY! (lol I hope he doesn't read this because of how I address him here)
couldn't afford to skip his ko-ku so... Ok la, I couldn't leave him, had to wait for him because its only fair ma, if he misses the chance, I shouldn't be the one going before him..
besides, I had another plan, tomorow go lur...
then we drove fast fast to Wangsa and parked his car...
and ran like hell for 600 metres...==
until I sweat like hell....
and waited and waited...
anxiously....
and after leaving Dang Wangi station... we ran and aran again for approximately 800 metres...
==
and sweat and sweat and sweat...
by the time we reached Wisma Genting its already 4.40 already!
omg!
and I keep telling Sotong BOY! to not worry, be positive be positive...
and we ran ran ran into the office
and we saw... the marketing director was already in the process of completing the briefing and interview!
UH OH! T_T
after 5 minutes...
Samantha(marketing director) came out...
I smiled..
she smiled back..
and said...
"EH! WHY YOU COME AGAIN?!"
"BRING YOUR FRIEND ALONG?!"
Me: Erm, I sincerely apologise for being late, my friend has ko-ku...
"OH! SO YOU BRING HIM LA?"
Err... I'm here for the interview too...
"HAR?! AI YO NO NEED LA, YOU'RE EX STAFF MA!"
MUKYIII !!!! O.O ( she remembers me....T_T)
blah blah blah
briefing briefing briefing...
anyway,Sotong boy got the job...
Moral of the story.... err.. be positive?
lol.. or is it my mistake for not mentioning that I worked before...
eh!
but I did wrote in the remarks le.. when applying..
blame on the admin :D
CONCLUSION= YAY! PC FAIR HERE I COME!!!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
What a surprise!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/02/2009 06:21:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
inform me when pc fair starts. might want u to help me get something?? hehe
Post a Comment