OH BLIMEY! I'm so hungry!!!
==
I honestly don't understand why I'm really really hungry these few days...
"God" suggested that I have parasite and I really hope this marks another stage of my puberty
so I will get even taller and reach 185 and bigger in size :D
WHEE!
I think I need to ask my dad to give me more allowance so I can buy more stuff to eat...
or maybe I'll cari someone to feed me..
hmm...
I'll do anything for food...
here's the randomness part
KRISPY KREME: CELEBRATING 6 DOZEN YEARS OF SWEET TREATS!!!!
In conjuction with their 72nd anniversary, Krispy Kreme will be having a one-day special Birthday celebration with 50%!!! off Original Glazed Donut dozens!!!
Date= JULY 13th!!!
OH my god!! Now I'm freaking Hungry again!!!
AHHHH!!
SOMEONE TAKE ME BUY DOUGHNUTS THAT DAY!!
PLEASE!!
I BEG OF YOU!!!
SOMEBODY!!
er hem..
THE BLACK EYED PEAS BOOM BOOM POW PARTY
ft. DJ Goldfish, DJ LUQE + MC Point Blanc
the black eyed peas will be throwing an album launch(The Energy Never Dies / THE END) part for ya'll to celebrate!!!
Venue = Zouk KL Contact = 0321712075
Time and date = 09 July to 10 JUly,11 am to 3 am
E-mail= rsvn@zoukclub.com.my
Fees = Ladies, Rm18, Cocks, Rm28 inclusive of one drink :D
here's the juicy part!
Michael Jackson,
who dies of a suspected cardiac arrest at his Beverly Hills mansion on June 25..
was finally laid to rest yesterday and apparently,
he
was buried..
without his
er hem..
Brain
well, it was reported that it was taken for further tests...
neuropathology tests that is...
to see the exact cause of his death lo..
however they gotta wait for at least 2 more weeks for it to be hardened sufficiently to slice it open....
that is so sad... ==
here's a fun fact,
it can be tested by a forensic neuropathologist
for past drug use and whether he has suffered overdoses in the past
The brain can also show any past abuse of alcohol or if the pop king had suffered from any one of a number of diseases...
hmm...
and today in Bio class, Miss G told us that apparently you can actually know everything about someone's DNA code and details just by retrieving sufficient DNA from them,
eg. a cup that they drank from, or their underwear... or the tissue they sneezed on.. or the toilet paper they just...
and you pay a few Pounds in terms of thousands and ta da!
you can know what diseases they have,
why kind of alleles,
chromosomes,
gene code...
blah and blah
yada and yada
what's the use in that? I mean for normal ppl like us, well...
do that unto people you're planning to have babies with :D
Conclusion = I'm hungry and I desperately need wildberries and lollipos right now!!!!
and I mean this instant!!
and I'm willing to trade cherries and mooncakes!!!
AHHHH!!
feed me!!!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Hunger and randomness...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/09/2009 03:31:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Pixie illusions:
u make me hungry too...
lol really?
they took out mj brain?
OMG...
then how on earth he going to perform in the other world?
he sure forgotten the famous MOONWALK of him....
and then,goodjob,
u still rmb what ms gerad told us lol
hahahah of course i remember la..
although i occasionally, accidentally ter-slept == god..
don't blame me.. blame the lights..
and yeah, i'm not kidding..they memang took away his brain.. so sad la
LOL
when he reach heaven.. he will be like..
errr... wa-ht?
i can't think...
*blank blank*
uh...
@.@
where's my brain...
LOL
==
(no intentions of offending )
Post a Comment