
Sometimes I wish I can punch people's face until that extend...
but with Photoshop ! LOL I can make them look as if they were punched by me until their faces turn into sour plums :D
I received a few pictures today and I would like to share them with you guys cause its just such intriguing to see how technology could alter pictures...
how fun would that be....
if only this is real... some people really need to grow brains from a pot to replace their retarded ones.... ^^
and I wonder how long they need to refresh each game...
Imagine playing sudoku this way...
@.@
I don't get this one... is the coffee fake?
some people are really made from just porcelain... no substance....
sad...
will gold fall out if I drew a pot of gold? $.$
that's one way to emasculate oneself...
I wanna make a river of sapphire blue water....
Conclusion = Fascinating...
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Interesting things you can do with photoshop
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/18/2009 09:56:00 PM
Labels: Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment