THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another rainy Tuesday....


it rained...
it rained furiously... and there was lighting..
bright flashes...
and thunder roared...
a threatening roar...

droplets and droplets of water splashed on the ground fiercely...
hitting hard on my skin...
penetrating into my body..
into my heart..
my icy cold heart...
and it left no mark...
I couldn't feel any warmth from the temperature...

the rain hit hard...
sending mud sliding down...
into my shoes...
filling it with dirt...

I felt wet...
my whole body does, I don't know why..
after the sky cleared up...
and the clouds drift away...
I just realised... it was all an illusion...
of me... feeling something heavy upon me...
and I tried..
I did...to clear it all away
but it came back to haunt me...
so I ask myself...
will I ever see rainbows again?
and if yes... will that pot of gold still be there?
or Leprechauns' traps awaits me...

I am waiting...
to calm down again.. to go back home...
to jog alone around my gorgeous neighbourhood...
and admiring the skies.. of indigo and orange.... of pink and lavender.... of blue and white..

I am waiting...
to rest again... to go back home...
after the house is all cleaned up..
so I can sit there...
and look outside my house...
to a peaceful scenery..
of hills and sapphire skies...

to sit there...
with a cup of warm chocolate...
and some fluffy pillows..
and a good book...

I miss those days....

0 Pixie illusions: