THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 11, 2009

LADY GAGA!!


I always have a thing for weird,quirky girls :D
and I fell in LURVE! with Lady Gaga immediately when she released her baby album
The Fame

Love her lots because she's so special and unique in so many many ways,
especially her music
AWESOMENESS!
she's so freakin versatile and all her songs are so much fun to listen to
best thing is, her lyrics are smart and provocative,
something I always search for in an artiste to admire,
plus plus plus! her music is marvelous too!
because most artistes.... they only done half...
some write provocative lyrics but fail in musical arrangements... like a little girl from UK who
wears sneakers with dress....
or many others who write plain lyrics yet focus more on the music... which is becoming
bland anyway...
Lady Gaga is Smart, Sexy and Stylish!

oh yeah! her fashion sense...
is OH MY FREAKIN GOD impressive and utterly inspiring !
its so out of this world and I adore her to bits!

here's a video of which makes me love her even more
LOL



anyone heard of Venetian Princess from youtube?
she's genuinely brilliant in making parodies
haha
watch this one and enjoy :D


and going back to some fabulous stuff ,
(in case you guys haven't watched this yet)
here's one of my favourite video of Lady Gaga
LOVE GAME!
^^



CONCLUSION = I found another wife!! woohoo!!

0 Pixie illusions: