THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A short entry...

Just finished my Test 6 today...
I'm already immune to the feeling of having tests so... biasalah~~~

anyway, the thing I would love to shout about is riding on a motorbike!
WOOHOO!
lol the feeling is so fun!
especially the first time when the Terminator brought me to school on his old bike...
which is betul betul classic model.... -.-
haha
and the best thing is I didn't had helmet on..
which is a scary thing and yet the adrenaline rush is awesome!

but mr.terminator finally got me a helmet this week...
and you know what....
-.-
(well, its been such a LOOONG time since I went on a motorbike so...)
wearing a helmet right...
the first time I held it...
and put it on top of my head...
and pushed it down .. covering my head..
as the shield thingy penetrates my vision..
I felt ..
like I'm transforming into a POWER RANGER!
lol!!!
yes, that's the first thing that came into my mind.. LOL...

anyway, now I really enjoy going to classes in the morning and going back..
except in the afternoon... I get more exposure of UV rays.... that is so.. cancerous... T_T

and I went swimming again!!
WHEEEEE!!
I love swimming~~~

Conclusion = Wear Helmet and play safe :D

0 Pixie illusions: