My lovely "wife" Emma Watson, appeared on a marvellous ad!


Tadaa! Its the Autumn/Winter 2009 Campaign for Burberry photographed by fashion photgrapher Mario Testino in Westminster, a wonderfully historic landscape of LONDON.
Christopher Bailey, Creative Director of Burberry, says, “Having known and admired the lovely Emma Watson for quite some time, she was the obvious choice for this campaign who like the images she fronts, has a classic beauty a great character and a modern edge…Emma’s charm, intellect and brilliant sense of fun made the whole shoot feel like a picnic on the Thames.”


Doesn't she look utterly chic and gorgeous?
Ahhh... My wife never fails me...
Haven't catch her latest film yet? Harry Potter?
A must see!
she's totally beautiful and solid in acting ....
I love her~~
OH! but the sad thing is.. there is a rumour going round that Emma may quit acting after the last Harry Potter movie... :(
Apparenty, she's seriously considering giving up her acting career. This came about when she reportedly said of her future plans..., "Until something comes along and I feel as strongly as I did Hermione-- like, I felt that it was life or death -- I don't want to act again..."
OH MY GOD...
A BIG NOOOOO!!! @.@ for that...
T_T
Emma who wants to focus on her studies added, " I probably sound like a paranoid nut, but I'm doing this because I want to be normal.I really want anonymity."
well... in my humble opinion... after what she had with the Harry Potter franchise...
which is such a massive success...
despite... er hem... the not-too-much-to-shout about quality... (but I absolutely love the latest one, HP & The Half Blood Prince ^^)
how could she gain anonymity..
she's just too MAGNIFICENT! :D
well anyway,
I really wish she will continue acting cause she's the next Keira Knightley :)
(also my loving wife... XD)

Conclusion = When will it my turn to appear on that ad....


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment