Bloody... I'm currently trying to fix my twitter application
and its taking ages!
and I still don't know whether is it working or not.. bloody hell!
anyway... I'm starting to feel the tension of studying hard again..
but I ain't studying properly yet
(okay okay I know its kinda late already)
and I think I just hit puberty...
not that some stuff are growing longer or larger..
or some other forms are presenting itself..
but I wonder why recently I am so insanely hungry 24-7!
even now!
and I actually finished a loaf of bread yesterday..
in 30 minutes....
==
well....
anyway, I kinda miss going home..
wanna bring someone to makan at our Ming Kok there
go makan dim sum, porridge , egg tarts , ha gao , siu long bao , fried yam :D
CONCLUSION = I wonder why the heart is crying...
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hmmm!!!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/08/2009 06:57:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment