THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summon summon....

Long long time ago...
my mother bought me a headset...
which is worth like RM15... it was ok la for me.. can use ma happy lo..
a long time ago...
it got spoilt halfway..LOL...
sometime ago..
when I reached my condo..
and put my books on my table..
I saw my headset snapped into half....
Cb.... sure got people use and spoilt it...
but cannot blame la.. lol already damaged halfway..

******************************************************************

yesterday I went for my briefing ..
but before that.. I left at 4pm... and reached Sungai Wang...
and we shopped...
but but before that... Christine they all went to collect their commission...
and I was left there... I went to the arcade... the second time I went there..
but I was alone... (how come I sound sad)
==
lol because somebody in particular wasn't there? maybe ... :D
so I sat and I watched the people passing by.. and the world go by...
haha anyway , we all shopped later.. because Christine needs 2 dresses for prom...
I absolutely love the yellow dress she bought ^^

after that when its 7pm we left and reached Radius hotel
and you know what?
OH MY GOD... THERE ARE LIKE 15 OF US FRIENDS ! ==
which I never knew joined...
after long hours of listening ... and laughing at jokes..
and laughing at people...
we finally got off.. at 11.30pm...
and travelled back...
and reached Wangsa Maju at 12 something..
and we ate at SBRj.. until 1 something..
and I reached my condo.. at 1.15...
very tiring..
my brain was exhausted...

********************************************************************

"for the U-Care Plus One warranty,
if the battery is...."
a hand shot up
"NO! not covered! "
and another hand was erected..
producing an AVF headset...
and the guy who just answered, grabbed it excitedly ...
and that guy was me :D
YAY!
lol I won a headset worth around 20 something?
haha so nice ^^

Goodnight.. tomorrow is war!

Conclusion =I'LL BE SELLING DELL LAPTOPS AT BOOTH BQ3 (BANQUET)
Level 3 KLCC
Do come and say hello :D
and buy a laptop from me if interested.
I'm your lovely friend,
Alexander Wong ^^


0 Pixie illusions: