today is a very very boring day....
but I'm sure tomorrow will be a marvellous day!
BECAUSE I'M GONNA WATCH HARRY POTTER:THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!
WOOHOO!!
Gonna see my beloved : Emma Watson....
*heart melting...*
anyway,
as I was trying to entertain myself, I remembered these two videos which gave me so much laughs because the babies are so damn innocent and cute!
this video utterly made me wanna have babies that instant, haha
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........
haha
and here's another naughty one....
hahaha :D
when he's old enough, he's gonna think, God I have the coolest parents ever!!
No excuses for dropping F-bombs cause you and mom taught me that ^^
these 2 videos never failed to make my day ^^
Instant happiness ~~~
REMEMBER THIS GUY?


Ring any bells?
well of course, he's Duncan James from Blue
(I really love the band)
well.. how come suddenly pop this handsome guy out of nowhere?
because...
take a small breath...
or deep breath for people who really love him..
LOL
well he confessed that..
he
SWINGS (well yeah, you could have guess it by now..)
BOTH WAYS...
in other words, he's bisexual and he's proud of it
so... good for both worlds :D
"I'm bisexual.I fancy men and women. I've been in relationships with both genders-and I'm not ashamed of this, said Duncan.
"HEY!!! it was meant for Adam! because he's the hottest gay now!
WOOHOO!"
CONCLUSION = LOVE, I THINK WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT OUR FUTURE FAMILY SOON :D
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Another Thursday.. full of anticipation
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/16/2009 04:31:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment