
Another Monday...
a very hazy Monday I don't know why...
and I hope it fades away soon...
I honestly hate the weather now..
as the climate is changing drastically..
either my sweat glands are really that productive ... or the weather is so bloody damn hot...
I sweat like crazy yesterday night around 10pm while I was waiting for the LRT
can you imagine that?!
what is going on?
what is happening to our earth now...
if what the Maya prophets had foreseen is true..
and the Earth is gonna go Byebye in 21 December 2012...
one might wonder...
are we ready for it?
have I done enough, achieved enough throughout my life?
have I spent enough time with the ones I love most?
what about my friends...
what about my dreams...
what about the places I wanna go to...
what about my future dream house...
my kids...
2012 is just 3 years away...
is there sufficient time to take actions.. which would leave some impact in my life.. and others?
or maybe that's the only thing I'm worried about..
is there enough time for me to go back to my family.. especially my parents.. to make up to what they had given me.. their love and care?
will our love still hang on... strongly until the end?
will we be constantly happy until the end?...
will I get to (you know what?) lol (only close friends understands this)
Hint = Dolce
well of course I choose not to believe it,
but a small superstitious part of me still can't stop thinking...
so..
hope it actually marks a new revolution of the human race :D
and everyone evolves into a higher being!
we grow wings and fly!
and I have telekinesis!
BZZZZ
er hem..
well anyway, enough of darkness :D
I get apocalyptic when I feel pollution and bad weather ....
can't stand seeing carbon footprints everywhere..
I'm trying to clean my trails as well..
back to happy things :D
here are some jokes I think funny which I read from the Reader Digest..
dunno whether is it illegal to extract them or not..
LOL
My sister-in-law, a professional storyteller, was in Europe speaking at various libraries. Later, she called her mother and told her that she'd just given a speech for 250 librarians. "Great!,"said her mother. "and how much is that in American money?"
David Rumpeltin :D
when you're so deeply in love , happiness just generates naturally ^^
agree?
oh!
for more info about the Mayan Prophecy thingy...
just go google 2012
and a movie about it is coming out!
CONCLUSION = APPRECIATE AND LOVE WHILE YOU CAN!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Another gloomy Monday...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/13/2009 07:03:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment