After a very very long time of not running and jogging and exercising properly, I finally ran again….and goodness it was so fulfilling ^^ I ran with 234 and Christine in the small park… or is it a garden…? == Anyway the sky was so blue and the patterns of clouds are mesmerizing… that contrast of baby blue and pure white widens the eyes… and the erected construction site in the middle of nowhere is so… unique… it’s like something modern growing out of a peaceful land… it’s like some scene from a Japanese anime where an innocent child was standing below a humongous building in the traditional feudal land of Nagasaki… (Haha I made that up…I have no Japan names in my mind for now) After running for a few circles I got tired but I was somehow tremendously happy and high… it’s like I had orgasm but the only difference is I don’t have to clean up right away… == Yesterday I read a few pages from the book “The Secret”, where the author advises us to feel positive and attract positive things. Hence, the universe will shift automatically to make what we attract happen… something like that… and I realize, my last post was so negative… and the things I write wouldn’t attract someone angelic to me… maybe I’m making things worse…because one major thing we have to do is to really love oneself and respect our self, in order to let people love you too… I guess I really lack of that…I guess we shouldn’t wait for someone to fill your heart with love… but we fill it ourself and make that love overflow so that the love can be spreaded to others and is shared… well, that’s one of the parts I remembered… What I want now… is not that new Dolce and Gabbana 2009 Fall Collection… isn’t a new car or a plane…or a penthouse...lol (but these are all for later years) What I want now… What I plan to do… and what I really want… Is to get that bloody 5A’s Is to learn how to cook… I wanna try cooking specialties from Cuba and Iran… for personal reasons… and unique delicacies from all around the world… What I really want now… is to grow up maybe a little bit more faster… and build up a little bit more faster… so that ultimately… I’ll get that angel of mine… Whether or not I have the chance in the first place… Maybe these things I will do aren’t relevant at all… and maybe there wouldn’t be any possibility in the future… But deep inside, I know… at least I tried…
Look me in the eyes... and give me a chance please? so that we could fill this glass together with roses until it pours out... so that there's constant flow of Love and Freedom ...
Conclusion = I'm crystal clear of what I want for now...
Monday, April 20, 2009
What I want...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/20/2009 08:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Pixie illusions:
I'm glad 2 see that you are recovering from Emo..
what u see is just illusion, haha..
picture n the real person r totally different.. haha..
keep in touch.. ^^
haha but you really look pretty all the while la ^^
this picture is so nice,
I didn't expect it out of you :D
anyway thanks^^
Post a Comment