So now I finally finished my trials..
and my results are still sucky...
haha
but since I'm trying to be positive right now...
I should say...
(erm.. this is hard..)
my results aren't as expected and I should try harder because it wasn't that hard in the first place^^
lol
well honestly yeah... I just realised it wasn't that hard after all.. you just really need to motivate yourself and revise revise revise!
so from the previous post I did mention about drama this and that but I don't think I can write that right now because...
I guess I moved on and I am slowly letting go of those negative energies and sad memories...
don't wanna write them here..
because I guess all those dreams and hope are just illusions..
and assumptions...
which are not meant to be...
and I guess I shouldn't hang on to them any more...
so anyway,
I went to watch THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 4!!!
I like it but I don't know why I didn't get that adrenaline rush action movies should give...
but hey, the girls are smoking hot!
and the cars are so so so cool~~
oh yeah, watch out for Terminator 4 too!
the trailer is total awesomeness!!
when we're just about to head home...
we realised..
our friend's car tyre got punctured...
deliberately by someone we do not know...
god... I realise unfortunate things keep happening these days..
the bus I got on crash into another car..
(nothing serious)
my friend got robbed...
I overslept and ended up not studying...
and the other thing....
but!
to be positive..
I guess I have to take them as lessons from God...
or awareness... of how to be careful and appreciate stuff?
lol
and I realise... I did a lot of shitty stuff to upset people...
I realise how selfish I am and the things I said really affected people in so many ways..
so I am sorry about that...
I hope it doesn't sound cheap=.=
Conclusion = Growing up...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Now what...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/07/2009 08:28:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment