these few days...
I've been doing everything naughty but not nice...
yesterday 234(my housemate) and I went to watch X-Men Origins:Wolverine!
(SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)
and boy was I excited
and boy I wasn't after I left that cinema..

haha!
cause you know why?...
damn...
maybe because its the recession ...
either they don't have enough budget to produce more action sequences or visual effects...
or they really ran out of creativity...
but I choose to believe they ran out of money :)
because with the limited things they made, its in good quality...
but I wasn't satisfied... I just couldn't get enough!
I mean... Agent Zero was so cool with his guns this and that, doing summersaults and shooting Bang bang but it only lasted for like... 30 secounds?
and the other scene we only got to see him on the helicopter screaming commands...
and the stunts were... normal...== although the explosions sure cost a lot..
and Gambit... oh Gambit...
if only your fighting scenes with that staff of yours is longer... at least for 3 more minutes...
we only got to witness the card scenes for like... 20 seconds? ==
and the climax I think.. I don't know how to differentiate when is the climax...
but the scene which got me a little adrenaline pumping.. was the boss battle with Experiment 11,Death Pool...
that was so awesome, with the choreography and everything...
but only if it lasted longer...==
and the little mutants who ran around the place, escaping the island?
HOW COME THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?!!!
AND HOW COME NO ONE WAS THERE TO STOP THEM!==
I MEAN THE FACILITIES ARE SO HUMONGOUS
AND only like 10 guards existed?
...
I expected to see some cool effects produced by the kids at least for a while...
hmm
and they have quite some unnecessary scenes...
the Blob scene was so not interesting... he was funny.. but only for 10 seconds.. the rest is boring, they should expand those credit on the love development , the other cooler fighting scenes...
I don't wanna complain more...
All in all...
JUST NOT ENOUGH!
add every action scenes with more stunts for like 2 more minutes, and you get another
BOOM BOOM POW!
boom boom boom~~gotta get-get
boom boom boom~~gotta get-get
boom boom boom~~gotta get-get
(lol Will.I.Am is so cute in Xmen)
he teleports..
oh yeah,
OMG THAT AGENT ZERO, played by Korean actor Daniel Henney, his dad English, mom korean-american, that explains why his English is good,
he started off as a model, and he got international ads.. with Gweneth Paltrow.. Zhang Zhi yi, Stepahnie Sun... so nice wu..==
He IS SO HANDSOME...

(in 3 years time, its my turn... HAHAHA btw he's 29)
envy envy....
green.. green...
that's why ...
today morning!
I MADE SALAD!
(because green ma in case you don't get my cold joke...)LOL
walao so yummy :D
too bad no bacon...
T_T


so long never eat healthy....
this is so much better than the chocolate oats I eat....
lol but no offense la 234, I'm so thankful you cook for me and it saves me time..
but we always go down to eat at mamak 2 hours later ==
Conclusion= MUST STUDY LIAO WU!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
These few days...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/03/2009 01:11:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
thanks for the info that agent zero actually starring by Daniel Henney.. Hahaha..
Post a Comment