THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A day with Tine Tine and Alexander

What happens when you see and think of when you see this?



and this?

There can only be one thing in my mind..
and Christine's...
and my friends...
and Christine's friends.....

weird..
ANIME
BAMBOO
LEGS guy!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
@.@

lol
Once upon a time,
I was going back to my condo with Christine..
we were walking...
under her umbrella, under a hot, sunny day...
on our way towards the bus station...
in front of us..
there it was...
or he was... the guy with very thin legs.. and weird hair..
and weird face...
lol anyway, this was our conversation
A: How was your test ah?
C: Walao! I keep doing stupid mistakes==
A: Ai yo you can de la you so smart! ^^
C:What oh! You smarter than me ok?
A: ==
O.O eh you look in front... that guy de legs so damn thin...
like those anime creeps.. with weird weird legs... walao his legs so thin he dare to wear skinny pants?
C:Yea lo hor... AHAHAHAHAH
A: I dunno whether will I look like that when I wear them...
C: No la, your legs good looking enough what. Model ma~~ ^.*
A:==

Meanwhile
Animeboy : (in his mind) my legs are awesome~~
wow! that girl walking towards the bus stop is so hot!
I gotta get her phone no....so I can call her every hour in 15 minute intervals..
and make her my creep queen....
I'll make her wear my skinny pants... because it fit all legs...
except the guy beside her because he has better legs...but nevermind..
I will get my creep queen.....

(ok I made that up) -.-

anyway...we never made eye contact... both parties..


the next beautiful day...
C:OMG! you know what?! you remember that anime guy we stabbed his back with our evil, poison oozing words with? he asked my friend at the bus stand for my number after we got unto the bus! @.@
A: WHAT?! ==
WALIU!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
C: ==
A: I cannot believe the guy we talked about behind his back... and criticise... turned out to show interest in you.. wow... that is such a coincidence....
C: yea lo....


(I'm breaking this up into a few parts... so you guys wont get tired reading..LOL)

0 Pixie illusions: