THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another day with Tine Tine and Alexander...

so erm.. where were we?

oh!
okok..

a few days after that.. or was it weeks..
time just passed.. because we were all busy with exams and studies...
as my gang and I passed by the halls... and canteens....
towards our lecture halls... I started to notice something different...
something that was non-existent but now a present thing in my eyes...
2...
thin legs....
and the weird looking face!
==

Me: there! (pointing at the anime guy) that was the guy who asked for Christine's number!
How come nowadays keep bumping into him.....
God:(not the real one... he's a friend and he has that name because he's so good in his studies... he's godlike) yea lo! maybe he' s following Christine....
Me: cannot be la.. comon.. where can be that serious... I so pretty also no one follow...
God: =.=|||||
Me: :D

after a few days again.. we kept bumping into him....
and we know something is definitely wrong...

another few days again..
(at my condo)
Christine: WALAO! I tell you something... that bamboo guy! HE'S STALKING ME!
T_T
Me: HAR?! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Christine: What's so funny== (smacking me in the head)
Me: because I also felt the same== I kept bumping into him in our lecture halls...
Christine: Walao eh! when i was doing Physics practical.. he kept looking into the lab==
Me: because you pretty ma ^^
Christine:^^
==

few days ago..
Christine: OMG!!!! you know what? as I was having my lunch break and I was sitting down...
I felt something weird... and I asked whether am I just being sensitive..
we all turned around and saw him staring at me! O.O!
T_T
Me: wow... that is awesome....
Christine:(ignoring me) and when I queue up to buy lunch.. his eyes kept following me...
and even when I was paying I peeked at him and he's still staring!
He stared at me for the whole hour!!
and he asked for Albert's number to get close to me..
and he sent him an sms...==
saying he wanna be friends with me and show me his picture!!
WHAT THE HELL?!
Me: wow... lol just don't care la its normal sometimes that these things happen..
Christine: apparently he's younger than us and he takes A level too..
Me: Oh that explains a lot..
except the way he looks like..
Christine: I'm never drinking sugar cane anymore...

2 Pixie illusions:

BoonHao said...

Sound very interesting lehh... haha...

Fairytale Believer said...

haha yeah lo== the way she told me damn funny