THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

16/4/2009...


OH MY GOD!!!
MY EGG CRACKED INTO PIECES!!!!
T_T

time of death..
1313...
place of death...
DK2.. or was it 3..
Murderer...
Alex L. himself ==

here's the story..
as we were having Physics lecture...
I was trying to concentrate on what the teacher is trying to teach...
and Ah How (a coursemate a.k.a rotten apple) asked for my egg to play with it because obviously its so darn cute..
after 5 minutes..
suddenly I heard him screaming "NOOOOO!!!"
and
"BLAK!"
O.O
uh oh...
and I turned... and everyone was pale as snow...
and we look down on the floor...
there it lay....
blood all over it...
"Oh my god!!"
"AHAHAHA"
"Nooooo! Our baby died"
"What the inFARCtion"?

Ah how looked at me..
bewildered and innocent looking...
and he explained that
while he was admiring and playing with it...
Alex just smash it out of his hand!
it flew with the accleration of 100km per hour and landed dead on the floor...
egg yolk spilled all over...

and that's the end of his story..
O.O

==


Goodbye my baby...
I'm so sorry you only had one day to live...
I thought we were gonna have you long...

Conclusion = I suck as a parent ==

0 Pixie illusions: