wow!
you know what?!
lol...
I am such a bitch ==
today my mood is so good and I am so happy right now,
not to say today is the happiest day of my life
but hey,
I guess I finally moved on from the past...
well some major problems I need to move on with..
so its a great achievement considering what happened..
but right now I'm talking so ambiguously and most of you guys wouldn't understand
but I tell you what,
be happy for me because I'm still living and I'm happy^^
for those who know,
I moved on !! :D
Today, I went to watch "He's Just NOT that into you" with a friend in The Gardens,
boy, this movie is very nice and its so wickedly funny
but I don't think this show are for most guys,
but,
if you ever experienced love in any form,
or you're those sensitive and sensible ones...
this movie you definitely can relate to...
haha
and having the cast with most A list stars
are just ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
there's like Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, jennifer Connelly,
and the rest of the cast are very funny,
the lines are so smart and totally true..
lol
but of course, there were some unnecessary scenes...
and I don't know why they censored the kissing scenes==
then I went to buy groceries...
and I got sick
==
I mean I got sick early in the morning due to exposure of low temperature...
T_T
so now my head is banging and I feel like dying
but hey,
I am happy because I had a great day today,
and I moved on,
the movie helped me in some ways...
lol
so...
now I wanna go back and sleep..
and pray..
tomorow gotta get back to schoolwork again..
Conclusion = The End of the world only will occur in 3 simple ways,
1. When you give up on yourself and life
2. When People are still ignorant about the environmental changes and global warming
3. When everyone goes to war.... and Apocalypse reallly is happening...
(this is what I can think of right now...)
so..
SAVE THE WORLD AND LOVE LOVE LOVE^^
dah cukup..
Sunday, April 12, 2009
WOOSH!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/12/2009 10:05:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
Feeling better? Take good care and keep staying happy ya...
Post a Comment