equals to Force over area...
but this equation is usually related to tensile stress...
so am I being squashed?
crappy question...but emotionally and spiritually yes...
the force of everything from the universe which acts on the total surface area of my body...
how do you calculate that force?
its not confirmed actually, it's something dependent...
on how you accept and perceive things..
how you react to changes and situations...
how much force you let react upon you...
Good evening, I am your friendly friend...
Sape Alexander Hexers ^^
and I'm back :D
for the past month so many things happened and changed...
well I definitely changed...
relationships were formed and destroyed...
I lost someone I dearly heart...
and I realise a lot more about myself in a short time...
yes... everything is negative
but I guess its time to switch polars and try to live life productively and try hard to be happy now
it was effortless long time ago...
but the circumstances and short-comings I'm facing from the last update really made me realise..
nothing is for sure...
nothing is promised...
and what we do... the minute things... the stupid things you say...
actually, can make a serious drastic change...
situations may even be fatal...
at one point I thought I died... slowly...
right now, I don't wanna think about anything...
but people,
more drama from the
past,
present,
and future is coming!
I am BARK!!!!
Conclusion = I have 2 more trials paper to complete so this is short...
wait for my story....
(If I still have listeners out there.... haha)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Stress...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/03/2009 03:58:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment