THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 16, 2009

15/4/2009.....

15/4/2009...
the day he was born...
the day we brought him into life..
and we promised to raise him..
and take good care of him...
and feed him and provide him with the best shelter...

our baby..
our hope...

on this date..
our GP lecturer, carried out an activity with the class
we were all asked to be in pairs and bring one egg
and act as parents
and take good care of the egg until next Monday
so we can learn and feel a little bit of how parenting at one part is like..
how time consuming it is..
because we must take it to school everyday and back...
and make sure it doesn't break...
and you guys know how fragile it is..

lol I didn't know about this at first,
so I just randomly picked someone..
and I got Matthew..
so I'm the wife==

anyway, we named it after our nice friend,
Alex L.
LOL
!
(my idea)
and then the guys of our gang named their children after girls linked to him..

well anyway, we decided to take turns taking it back home..
and make sure it doesn't get cracked..

so far so good ^^


this is its head from top view..the back view...
the face ^^and its ass...

Conclusion = I am sure we are good parents ^^

0 Pixie illusions: