I'm in a not so good mood right now...
maybe because I'm bored...
maybe because I lost motivation momentarily..
my trials just ended last week..
and my results ain't good...
I still cannot figure out what I am suppose to do in the future...
what is my niche...
what can I do to contribute to the society...
what can I do to survive...
what can I do to live...
I've been soul searching for so long..
and yes I got some small answers in the process...
and I realise how weak I am too...
I've learnt some life lessons in the hard way...
sometimes I wish I could do it all over again...
yet, there are too many mistakes I've done...
cause I shouldn't regret anything at all..
Tomorrow is the Pikom Pc Fair again..
I wanted to work so much...
but the places were filled up..
damn it..
I just don't know what is wrong these days...
things just are unpleasant...
not that I'm so negative...
its just hard to deny the unpleasant situations happening around me...
or maybe yeah...
I am attracting negative stuff... because of what I'm thinking...
Maybe I'm still sad...
of what happened ....
yeah...
I admit I haven't let go...
and I don't think it will be soon....
Anyway, I won't be going back home this week... and maybe for the next few weeks... or months...
because I have extra classes on Saturday...
and exams coming up..
lazy to get back...
I miss my family....
but not really that much...
not that I don't love them...
I'm just tired ....
I guess I want to go Penang again..
my escape island...
but I don't think the feeling will be the same again...
due to some circumstances...
everything is so different now...
I'm tired...
and I am confused...
Someone save me...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Random talk...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/09/2009 10:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Pixie illusions:
hey!! life is not only bout happy moments... there's ups and downs rite.. no worries... everythin will be fine soon.. if its only bout happy moments.. life will be very boring after all.. =)))
wx
hey!! ^^
haha thanks so much for your care and love :D
you know what?
I am fine now..
I really moved on but I'm sick...
but hey,
still staying happy and positive..
LOL
thanks so much for reminding me abt life because we do know these kinda shit happen but we need reminders and friends like you are the ones I truly cherish
God Bless^^
Post a Comment