THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank God..

lol I cannot help it but I just wanna type...
I used to be able to stop blogging for a period of time when I wanted to..
but SOMEONE requested me to post frequently at a point of my life and it has became quite a habit .... haiz..
but I guess you're moving on with your life now..
I am kinda too.. just that the rate is not as I expected.. bloody...

ANYWAY!
Thank God for not killing my lovely Bio lecturer T_T
no I'm not kidding...
she met with a freak accident yesterday and she still managed to make us laugh at her...
although I must say it was so scary just imagining what happened...
(ok let me try to describe with my very very appalling level of English...)
(on second thought.. I just recall what she said..that would be better)

"OH MY God you know what? I just met with an accident yesterday! "
Everybody's jaws dropped
"and you know what?! it was my 1 DAY old car! "

"huh?"

"Yeah! My one day old car I got for my convo! "
"It happened at PJ Section 13, and I was coming out at a corner but I couldn't see oncoming cars... because the stupid people parked their cars everywhere! Apparently there was a pasar malam"
"I just came out of the corner a little and all of a sudden the car just crashed into me!"
@.@
"and the whole scenario just keep repeating in my mind... tyres screeching...excruciating honking...and BANG! my head got tossed to the side of the windows and that constant pulsing is so painful...
the whole front part went off! the tyre, the engine, the window thingy... and whatever front part were all gone!~~... T_T my new car.."

"My sister was sitting beside me and our friends were at the back. and my sis told me the first thing I said after regaining conciousness was .."my new car..."

Me : == ..typical..

The guy actually saw her car coming but he was still speeding with 110km per hour because he assumed she would brake...
Thank his mom for leaving him a DNA strand to program him to steer off and bang the front part of the car.
If not she would have really died..
IT WAS THAT SERIOUS.

"what model was it?" some guy asked.

"it was a Hyundai i 10 ! errk.. my new car....T_T "

"miss miss! what's the .."
"I know I know 4***... typical of you guys, all my friends called just to ask the car plate number"
she interrupted.

and then she went on elaborating on the police.... and other funny stuff...

suddenly I got no mood to type now....
oh... I'm getting my PMS again.. LOL

but
she said she went to the Hospital Universiti
"Miss, registeration satu jam, tunggu doktor 3-4 jam"
"APA?! Orang boleh mati tunggu tau?!"

"and yeah it was the emergency lane...." Miss G mumbled...

everyone laughed and I was drooling from digesting that fact....
I think its my brain juice...

and she continued with lecture...
***********************************************
Prom is this Saturday!
I wonder what will happen...
I hope Christine wins :D

minutes ago Christine was jumping and getting all excited about her new pet rabbit which
was of a palm sized
seconds ago.. she came to me, sounding very sad..
the rabbit was eaten by a cat...
how..
sarcastic life can be...
LOL

well I gotta go back to my stuff now...
life will be miserable I guess for the next few months if I manage to carry out my plan properly..
and hopefully there will be a garden of fruits awaiting me....

CONCLUSION = Why is life turning upside down now... its not that I wanna view it negatively but you just cannot ignore the events... I hope rainbows will appear again...
oh yeah! I hope when I get my hybrid car... It doesn't get crashed @.@

0 Pixie illusions: