THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bored...

god I'm kinda bored now...
was copying notes just now but I could not really concentrate because every time I pass by the laptop I just need to touch it...
@.@
very unhealthy...
I tried to abstain from posting again but I'm utterly bored till I desperately need to release so I can get back to normal again...
haha

I'm listening to Paramore now...
awesome album ^^
I cannot wait to get back home this weekend as it will be a one week holidays next week.
Will be taking some photos of my neighbourhood with Krystal so I hope that will turn out awesome..

Wanna share some of my childhood memories with you guys ^^
the place I grew up and the neighbourhood that I run around in...
playing make-believe games with my childhood friends...
haha

Met up with Siva (a very old friend of mine, friends since 8 ^^ , awesome dude, someone I really look up to) today in KLCC, and he's going back to Canada again next Monday.
Damn, I gotta say I am so green with envy... I wish I can go overseas too...
and Shankaar and Pravin are both pursuing their studies in Australia...
we caught up with what we missed since the last time we met...
which was like last year Jan?
wow... time flies....
and hopefully I can attend his sis wedding next Sunday!
that was such a surprise!

Hmmm.... don't know what to write now...

Ok la.. go back and copy notes :D

I guess I have to really pull myself together soon...
or I'll be swept away by fierce hurricanes...

Someone tie me up please...
haha

Conclusion = A minor case of PMS

0 Pixie illusions: