THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another scar sealed :)


Today,6th of August, marks a WHOLE NEW CHAPTER of my life.
I've been through ups and downs...
mostly happiness, fortunately, but unfortunately, that source is drained.
Yesterday, I found the answers I needed...
thanks for that... they really helped me to understand and grow...
and I am finally letting go...
needless to say its best for both parties.

For me, I can channel more energy into my studies,family and friends...
and my crazy dream :D
and I hope you can find your light too

and surprisingly!!!
today started off so nicely, Biology was awesome! lol... even non-bio students are attending because you know why?
obviously... Miss Gerald is teaching the reproductive system ==
which I am so proud to be well-educated in,
practically and theorically (shush don't ask ...)

I thought it would be boring because we are actually learning the process of gametes production...and hormones production... and the detailed parts of the gonads...in-vitro fertilisation...this and that..
as if that is really interesting...
but it turned out...
to be such an entertainment.
oh Miss G you're such a comic XD

during the class....
-males produce 100-200millions sperms everyday
Miss Gerald " Ok now I have questions, guys, do you need so many sperms?
do you guys actually need them everyday?"
Male students "Hahahaha yes we do"
Miss Gerald " you know its such a waste of ATP (energy source) and all the energy is concentrated down there and none goes to the brain... NO WONDER!" she exclaimed.
Females students " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " thunder-like applause...

wow.. that's a great comeback... ouch...
==

Matthew " Miss? Why do we need erectile tissues?"
Miss G " er hem... well, (gave him the "since-you-ask-for-it-and-no-I'm-not-embarassed-to-talk-about-it-look") to get an erection of course. don't you have erections?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (background)
Matthew "why do we need erections?"
Miss G *gasp*then giggled... giving him the same look "Well you need an erection to put your little penis into a girls' vagina to ensure fertilisation :D "
Another student " define put "
Miss G " O.O define put...? hahaha..."
"because with your small little penises, you can't even enter a girl's vagina.. no matter how big the body is,it wouldn't be big enough ok. even if you did enter, it would only be a quarter of it.like 5 %.
Me turning to Ah Loke immediately... giving him my wtf look...
"== LOL 5 %? .... can she be even more specific... HAHAHAHA"
"yea lo what the fuck...haha"

anyway that was Bio... haha

and the other subjects were somehow interesting again...
I don't know whether is it me being over positive or what...
LOL

next Monday is one hella important day for me....
and many other peers...
something is COMING out...
and I don't wanna type this directly because I didn't tell a particular parent..
and my cousin's producer is always reading the lines of my post...
and reporting...
so hopefully... it all will turn out marvelous for everyone :D
haha

OH OH!
I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR PROM!
I bought something very nice for myself 2 days ago....
and I spent like hundreds of the next odd number of 1...
because if I do type this directly again... my lovely producer will kill me..
haha
but I earned that money during Pc fair...
so, no guiltiness :Dmore photos on facebook :D
hehe and you know what?! the formal white shirt is just only 30 ringgit omg==
it was worth 100!
woohoo~~
so HAPPY!!
(this is gay but..)
clothes are still my best lovers.. haha they make me look gorgeous and they'll stay on me
to give me warmth and protection...
haha

haiz..
sad thing is... those amount of money was initially for something else...
but I guess that will never have a chance to surface itself...
may the next person be the one surprising you a particular green console then..
(lol but now I disclose it.. it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.. but I don't think you're reading this either :D)

oh! when I was in Pavillion on Tuesday...
guess what I saw...
ok.. there was some convocation for some BB girls school.. where the girls are overaged ..
but that's not the point..
I saw a Bvlgari booth...
how fortunate....
==
and I totally cannot believe my immediate response was to ran up to that salesperson..
and asked for a particular bottle..
he sprayed it on me I don't know why..
and I had to bear that scent the whole day...
as the Calvin Klien Summer collection I had on already faded during the afternoons...
how close I felt... yet so isolated...

I don't know whether was that bottle the one you always wanted...
but the one I had on was really good...
and I hesitated... I almost bought it to make it an apology gift...
but something stopped me...
I guess I wouldn't be surrounded by that scent huh... and knowing that bottle will not be from me..

lol anyway, enough of going backwards, I have already moved on.
A lion once told me, People only go backwards... when there are nothing in front of you that is attractive enough...
that really inspired me...
and I hope it does to you too... because I know, I am not the one...
and for me, my priorities which was once left aside, are on top of the list again.
A's A's A's A's and many more A's
and DOLCE AND GABBANA!
muahahahaha

CONCLUSION= How to heal a scar? Aloe Vera of course =P plenty of them....

0 Pixie illusions: