
a.k.a Government Issue~~
okay... I still tried to abstain myself from blogging but...
my naughty hands...
tie me....(its the holidays damn it!)
lol anyway I just watched it hours ago..
and I was blasted away~~ BAMMM!! (okay I do get excited by a lot of things... because I really enjoy every little things ma.. there are lots of things that are distasteful to me too.. like the crow... I saw when I was on my way home... which existed in one dimension... because it got squashed by some car... T_T)
it was totally awesome!!
a thrilling experience to watch! :D I cannot understand why people wouldn't like it...
I mean yeah, that are some scenes that are unnecessary and weird.. but the rest of the action is just marvelous, superbly choreographed ! ...
(I also do not understand why proper males who produces testosterones wouldn't like action movies.... oh comon, if you have a sensitive side.. at least don't let it overshadow that little boy in you == )
P***...
haha
anyway, just my perspective ^^
and Christine, thanks for ruining the movie for me.. well not exactly the whole experience..
but I cannot believe she turned to me and said..
"Hey you know what? Doesn't Channing looks like someone lovely? "
"Hmm? -.- ....Oh~~ ..."
and I had to bear watching that movie feeling awkward.. thank you so much.
in my humble opinion, there are a LOT of elements that are even better than Transformers 2
(gasp! O.O)
yea yea... trust me :D hehe
*note.. the acting...*
and of course it has its weird weird scenes where I don't know what was the director thinking...
with the effects and all.. Christine and I laughed like hell.. especially the scene where all of the Joes walk in one line in slow mo.. like some beauty ad.. showing how suave they are...
and suddenly poof*
back to normal and talking...
what on earth was that ...==
anyway well...
did you know there are like 100 over characters? wow.. so much story to expand.. ==
well gotta go now~~
here's a teaser of what I took this early morning...
trust me there are crazy pictures to look out for...
hehe...
(click on it and see :D its better~~)
Conclusion = Attraction is an emotion, and emotions are not based on science. If you can't quantify it then it doesn't make sense and in my mind it doesn't exist.
(well indirectly our emotions are based on our productions of hormones.. so.. but the product varies..) anyway, I totally heart this quote :D
Saturday, August 22, 2009
G.I Joe !!! WOhooo~~!!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 8/22/2009 09:52:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment