A bird was carrying a message...
it flew far far away....
to a particular house.... in the middle of the street...
where tall,black gates fronts it...
a small, black sausage- like dog guards it
and fishes swim in aquariums...
The message...
sealed with hopes that the receiver will read it... and know...
that the sender...
is sorry for everything....for what has happened
sorry because everything changed and what was promised may never materialise
mostly because its a sad sad situation...
and the sender wants the receiver to know that he is happy now...
that he is moving on and letting go
that he will not be there to slow the receiver down... from achieving your happiness and dreams
and he wants the receiver to be happy too
to give the receiver space to find oneself...
because the sender could not fix you
and the sender will live his life to the fullest again
and continue being happy and bubbly like he always was
and the sender will still pray for the receiver's happiness..
like he always did...
and the sender wants you to know,
that he does not blame you anymore...
and he is thankful for all the sweet and wonderful memories you gave him..
and he will never forget them...
they will continue living in him... to remind him how special he was to you...
how much you loved him...
even though it was short... very short... but during the period, it was the one of the most romantic period of his life... his heart really melted... and he always hope that the feeling would never end...new memories constantly being created...
he is thankful because you made him into a whole new person... someone he thought he would never be... and he learnt a lot.. and he laughed a lot...
and he really poured his soul out for you...
he is thankful that you brought him genuine happiness...
he is thankful because you showed him that he is capable of loving... and most importantly, being loved...
but fate has decided that both parties have to part ways...
to walk their own roads now...
and write a new chapter...
a chapter without the other half in it...
and still... one of the most romantic thing you've done...is by dedicating "To Be With You" by David Archuleta... that song never failed to make the sender cry...
and so... the sender wants to dedicate an album to you...
"All I Ever Wanted" by Kelly Clarkson
almost all the songs in it was personally felt by the sender..
and many situations really applied to the sender and the receiver..
and lastly...
he dedicates this song to you..
Already Gone
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would've worked out right
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on so I'm already gone
Already gone, already gone, already gone
Already gone, already gone, already gone, yeah
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on so I'm already gone
How funny life can be huh?
the 1st time... it happened when the song "If I were a boy" was constantly being played..
and now its "Already Gone"....
why couldn't it be "To Be With You..."
A few sorries.. and a lot of thank yous...
he once promise he will walk with you no matter what...
if you still let him... he will...
but he guess that is not it anymore...
the sender will stop his tears now...
because you once told him that everytime he cries.. your heart is cut once..
because you once told him to be happy no matter what...
because you will be happy too..
He loves you...
always did...
and he love you enough...
to let you go...


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment