by Yiruma
Okay I'm supposed to sleep now but I can't help but to constantly play this piece of music...
its just so enigmatic and enchanting...
it never failed to draw me in...
so deeply..
I feel lost when I close my eyes... and just feeling it...
running through my veins..
dancing around my heart...
lifting my very soul...
I am that serious people==
LOL
and watching the video...
makes me SO WANNA BUY THE TWILIGHT SAGA AND READ THEM !
damn I should have bought them before I got scammed...
damn you evil people!
aww..
the words are so lovely..
lol
I'm a sucker for romance novels and movies~~
ok la.. I go sleep now..
*music still playing in my head*
Conclusion = Must learn this piece soon!
Monday, August 17, 2009
River Flows in You...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 8/17/2009 01:09:00 AM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment