THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Live the Moment

Apa maksud ah...live the moment...
meaning you live life to the max? and do everything without hesitation..
and take crazy risks...
like shouting for attention when you see that hot girl pass by?
nah...

lol

Ok la enough shit.... Live The Moment was...
the THEME FOR PROM Night...
ouh...
now you know == (lol don't mind my tone for today's post)

Prom was unexpectedly awesome!!
I mean awesomeness!
the decoration was so impressive I thought I was transferred into a new dimension..
and my, the people are dressed up so well that they really got me envious and drooling....
Uwa~~


(and someone thought I cannot pull off my shirt... Hmmph~~
obviously he didn't know my secret identity....
HAHAHAHA!!!.... er hem)
(more pictures on facebook)

and I thought I might be a little bit crazy...
but hey! its Prom, so everyone wore nice nice to show off their assets,
some actually borrowed wedding dresses == as if I don't know how to differentiate... goodness its just prom...
some even put glitter all over them...
god.. the exaggeration...
and I don't need glitter to sparkle :D

maybe I got so excited and jumping because I never went to prom before and I don't have to really care about my image because I didn't have a proper date... and all of us gangs are having a massive group date and we are all lunatics...
AND I MEAN REALLY CRAZY!
haha

well to make it short, they were a few performances
and of course... the only performance which made me so HIGH was the..
err
LOL
扯铃 those traditional Chinese,big dumb bell like plastics (usually green in color) that you toss around with a string tied to sticks and you play them like giant yoyos?
(skip this part if you have no idea, try googling those 2 characters if curious)

and the performer was Vincent!! a dude in our gang! Awesomeness! lol I dunno how to describe the way he played it but he really did played like a pro,
he's an International Player who won numerous champions in so many countries including Taiwan etc. (go youtube to get a clear image)

and then...the usual... dinner... camwhoring...
and then!

dancing~~
lol
the usual... Waltz~~
like for an hour... and for the first 20 minutes I sat there...
just looking.. at the eyes of the couples staring dreamily into each other...
some had the eyes so enchanting I really wished they were staring at me... haha
some are so dead ...
and oh my god... some had those kinda expressions that I am sure there must be some other exciting activity after prom...
-.-
(American Pie anyone? hehe...)

anyway...
at the last hour... suddenly the whole hall turned into a club or something
I don't know whether does this happens in other Prom or not..
but we were like crazy!
lol at least for our gang... dancing sluttily and wildly
and screaming like we're on some mad roller coaster ride
people wouldn't believe we're book devourers from first class of science who scored string of Aces...
haha

and I cannot believe they only played "I know you want me" by Pitbull
when the event is over! and I couldn't dance to that song damn it..
OH MY GOD YOU DJ-S ARE SERIOUSLY RETARDED LA
FUCK YOU GUYS!!!
FUCK - Y-O-U WITH THE BIGGG F!!

....
seriously....lol
(my favourite club song at the moment ma.. I still feel so naughty and sexy when the song goes on.. haha)

but HEY! I HAVEN'T GOT TO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART YET!
where are the Prom Kings and Queens?!
ok la..
CHRISTINE WON!!!!!!!
LOL!
CHRISTINE WON THE TITLE OF PROM QUEEN 2009!!!
LOL!!!!
at one point I still cannot believe it not because I don't think she can win..
she obviously deserves it so much! but its just... I just feel so happy for her I still cannot believe when her name was announced
its like I won Asia's Next Supermodel or something!
ok la not to that extend... if that happens... I will be coma for 3 days..

and then...
we left around 1? 12? and hit Old Town...
lol not some pub or club... would be cool though.. us dressing like that...
and hang and talk dirty till 3...
haha the girls are seriously amusing thanks to the sexual education our bio lecturers gave us

it never occured to me that playing Ling Gun
is actually playing with the stick and the 铃....
and other naughty stuff we said that day about soft and hard...
should be left classified....

I WAS TALKING ABOUT CANDY! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?


Conclusion = Live life with lower expectations? yep... that's the trick and I guess this might be my last post for now... I will be isolated for a few months... to search for something.. that was left behind a long time ago... Muahahaha

I know you want me~~ want me~~
you know I want cha ~~ want cha~~
I know you want me~~
you know I want cha ~~ want cha~~

one-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro
( I can really dance naughty to this , too bad no one to dance to on bed now.. HAHAHA )
(WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! @.@)

2 Pixie illusions:

BoonHao said...

eiii u din go dance wif ur partner oo?
act i very 期待 ur pic when u r dancing Waltz... lolx

Fairytale Believer said...

oh.. got~~ but we kept switching partners cause group date ma.. haha
no one take my pic le~~ lol
paparazzi weren't allowed.. so..
LOL ==
next time la when you get married
I sure dance there with you guys ^^