THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oblivious...

Today I woke up at 6.45 am...because I promised to go jogging with Krystal and Stephanie in "City Park"... but unfortunately, my head was banging and I felt dizzy...
and so... I didn't go...
damn I wanted to see Stephanie after such a long time T_T

I slept around 3 something .... this morning, that explains the headache...

this evening I went jogging again...
and to my surprise, I saw at least 20 women line dancing.... in phase two...

and then finally, for once...I started studying...
then I heard my neighbour was playing the piano...
and I just realised...that tune sounds so familiar...
and after 5 seconds of listening...I just realised he was playing "SECRET"
OH MY GOD...I'm so jealous... and he plays it so well, and other pieces like Canon In D...

haha, he played "Secret" so long ago and now only I realise that...
how oblivious and blur I am to my surroundings...
well, I need to get back and try to study....

Conclusion: I feel...I feel... Blur...@@

0 Pixie illusions: