WALAO!
OMG!
HOLY SHIT!!!
ok I will answer the reasons for the reactions later...
so I only went home yesterday afternoon, cause I had to accompany Christine to school, which for she needed to collect some materials for some Choir thingy...
and I PLAYED BASKETBALL ON THAT DAY!
like WOAH!
the adrenaline is total awesomeness :)
and yeah, lost some skills...I never was good anyways T_T
but I had hella fun that day...
*****************
when I reached home...
I cannot believe the amount of mess in front of my eyes=.=
total piss off... My condo is in a higher level in terms of cleanliness compare to my house -.-
but of course...
PIANO ! comes first....
and I also realise I lost some skills -.- ....
then I went for a nap...
which got my hair itching =.=
what on earth... even the pillow is not cleaned ...
its just like the state I left it last week ....
and you cannot imagine the kitchen....
leftover food....rotten odour....(okay maybe not that exaggerating)
mommy and sis weren't home...
so well... I cleaned up the whole stinking place and washed all my clothes=.=....
and to realise..its 1 am already...
OH YEAH, MOTHER OF ALL UNFORTUNATE THINGS.....
"Kung Fu Panda" got fully booked=.=
once again...
last bloody week, all shows were cancelled because ...
THE AIR CONDITIONER GOT BROKEN OR WHATEVER...
-.-
and to point another unfortunate thing...
my bloody bed in my condo is so unstable.. T_T
I woke up in the middle of the night one day to find that my bed had collapsed one sided=,,=
and I had to stabilise the bloody supporters with my hands everytime I sleep...
where are those handymen when I need them...
anyways... after finish all chores..I was stressed out...
and I dug through the refrigerator to find a bottle of...
Carlsberg lying there...
and I just took it out..pop it open...
and drank the whole thang...
not in one gulp of course-.-
but to tell you the truth...
it sucks=.=
I honestly hate beer....
the taste is just...puky...
but the last time I recalled Heineken was nice..
but..
I still prefer champagne :)
Conclusion= 5% of alcohol is just... 5% of alcohol...
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Another day in home...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 6/22/2008 06:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment